7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

Still your not getting the point. Full time employee (asst, principal) at one school gets their child in ANOTHER school they don't work at (open zone or not) and the full time employee (cafeteria worker)wants their child at the school they are employed and was denied. Just wanted to know if playing basketball had anything to do with it. One child did and one child didn't.

What school was the cafeteria worker associated with? If it was one of the schools that is overcrowded, that is probably why. I know what you are getting at though and I agree that athletes shouldn't get preference over others.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Oakland posters attend the game last night? Just wondering what yall thought of the refs? Not blamin them at all because they were awful for both teams. Its a shame there aren't better refs out there.

But to the game. Coach King really knows his stuff and knows how to play teams differently depending on the opponent. Cookeville is a run team and oakland slowed them down to a half court game which Cookeville wasn't ready for. Should be a good post season though can't wait.

Any Oakland posters attend the game last night? Just wondering what yall thought of the refs? Not blamin them at all because they were awful for both teams. Its a shame there aren't better refs out there.

But to the game. Coach King really knows his stuff and knows how to play teams differently depending on the opponent. Cookeville is a run team and oakland slowed them down to a half court game which Cookeville wasn't ready for. Should be a good post season though can't wait.

There were some questionable calls, one that really made me scratch my head was the series in which BJ Nelson missed a shot and got his own rebounds, yet they called him for what I guess would be walking. I think for the most part they let them play, which is what I like to see. I was suprised in that I expected Cookeville to get a few more calls to go their way, being that it was at Cookeville, not complaining though. I feel like Oakland is playing some pretty good ball and hope that they can continue this run for the rest of the season