Hampton and Cosby

pujo

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone say Amen!!

Hey dogbreath you n brother pujo better bring a light jacket tonight its cool breezy and a steady rain has been fallin all mornin down here. I hope the weather doesnt deter the crowd any , I know Hampton will bring a load of fans and if the rain stops there will be standing room only at the nest tonight. Drive safe and see ya at the game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Game day has finally arrived! First place in the MEC and Hampton's 18 game conference win streak are on the line. It just doesn't get any better. Both teams will be fired up and will play on emotion, pride, guts and effort. This Hampton fan knows you just don't walk into Cosby and have anything given to you. The dogs will have to play for four quarters and take it to the eagles if they want the W. Cosby will bring their best game tonight. Expect it! Good luck to both teams. Let's get ready for a SLLOOBBEERRRR KNOCKKKKKKERRRRR!!!!!

Hey dogbreath you n brother pujo better bring a light jacket tonight its cool breezy and a steady rain has been fallin all mornin down here. I hope the weather doesnt deter the crowd any , I know Hampton will bring a load of fans and if the rain stops there will be standing room only at the nest tonight. Drive safe and see ya at the game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the info Oldeagle, I checked the local weather down you're way, only a very slight chance of rain later in the day. could be a tad nippy.

GettttttUmmmmmDOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS

Dis aint gone be no game! Hamton be rollin. Cosby been beatin on inferior people this year. Dey wont win another game this year! Mark the pimp down on that one!

Hampton favored and makes da spread - 17.5 points.

Cosby folk be askin - who let tha DAWGS out after this one!

You just got PIMPSLAPPED - beleedat! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Dis aint gone be no game! Hamton be rollin. Cosby been beatin on inferior people this year. Dey wont win another game this year! Mark the pimp down on that one!

Hampton favored and makes da spread - 17.5 points.

Cosby folk be askin - who let tha DAWGS out after this one!

You just got PIMPSLAPPED - beleedat! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Does anybody know what he just said? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Does anybody know what he just said? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

from another thread..pretty good 1st post by the slapper

I got yall on dis one! Lemme tell ya what dat problem is - no discipline - no attitude!I'm a former playa yo... so I know. I have seen the same o same o for years.If the powers that be would have made Scotty Sutton head coach back in the day instead of bringing in crappy outsidera bustas and hiring back a bunch of foolz that the game past by, maybe CCHS wouldn't have been in the mess they are in for the past 8 or 9 years.When my team played up there, at the ###### Pit, we be danged if anyone would come in our houze and whip our arses. It was an attitude thing. The players they have now are cupcakes. They are soft as dog crap and they don't work!My cousin had a boy who played college ball from Cocke Co. at TC. That player worked with the speed coach you guys be talkin bout. That guy was great. Made people betta, worked people hard, and mostly importantly.... held those players accountable! I mean they guy coached NFl playaz and what does the school board do? ...