Sullivan North 6-1 (3-1) at Sullivan South 7-0 (4-0)

kingsportfan

I agree??¦you should start a thread with that very statement. I don??™t know much about the Five Creeks this year other than they did manage to pull out a couple wins over Central. But as I look??¦South spanked #3 in the Five Rivers Boone (49-7) and #2 in the Five Rivers Greeneville (35-20), and North spanked Crocket (34-6). Oh??¦I almost forgot Sullivan East (0-4 in the MLC) also spanked Volunteer (20-6) AND David Crocket (29-22). Looks like even though we ???pillow fight??? amongst each other here in the MLC??¦we brake out THE WHOOPIN STICK when we it comes to the Five Creeks!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> !!!!!!!!Ya know...we will put our boots on when we go to the 5 Creeks...but they better by the Gods put their life jackets on and bring their life boats when they come to the 'Lakes!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Comp??¦you make me feel bad now /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . I was only pullin your string. I fully expect the title to be a fight to the end between the two especially now that Keenan is a game down. Stacy has to have that in the back of his mind. As long as T is as affective as he has been, I can see no reason to ???share the love??? unless the other is clearly more effective. What year is the other kid?

Bobeye is a Junior and 'Fletch will pass the torch on to him. He will compete well with Keenan next year. It will be a dual. He is 5'7" 195 I believe. He has agility, vision, and intuition. The difference between the two is Bobeye will run more North/South and Taylor...well is Taylor. Taylor will not give up the ship as far as the rushing title is concerned but he respectfully so is at the discretion of Stacy's playcalling. But Keenan no doubt will get 25-40 carries a game so do the math. It makes no difference how many games he is down. To date Taylor has played 17 quarters. Keenan will end regular season with 230+carries. Taylor will finish with145. Anyway, it will still be interesting to watch.

Bobeye is a Junior and 'Fletch will pass the torch on to him. He will compete well with Keenan next year. It will be a dual. He is 5'7" 195 I believe. He has agility, vision, and intuition. The difference between the two is Bobeye will run more North/South and Taylor...well is Taylor. Taylor will not give up the ship as far as the rushing title is concerned but he respectfully so is at the discretion of Stacy's playcalling. But Keenan no doubt will get 25-40 carries a game so do the math. It makes no difference how many games he is down. To date Taylor has played 17 quarters. Keenan will end regular season with 230+carries. Taylor will finish with145. Anyway, it will still be interesting to watch.

Fletcher may have the yards per carry but he also has a passing game. Shepard has the total rushing yards and more attempts but from what I saw at the North game, he earns every yard. I think it's a wash. I'm curious as to why they didn't run more sweeps. I thought they would with his speed. They seemed to run mostly inside the tackles. Is that the case or was it only for that game? Can you help, Cap?

I just wanted to post here what a Greeneville fan said over in the GV-Morr. West thread.

"If Greeneville, or either one of the Morristown Schools were in the Mountain Lakes, it would seem as if they were clicking on all cylinders too. Mountain Lakes are pitiful!!! Besides South and South isn't nothing like they were last year. No one man army."

Does anybody else think that the MLC is just a one team conference?

I think we need to save this comment and repost it once the playoffs get here.

Geez is it so slow on the mlc boards you all have to seen your little pest over to our thread just to start some fun.... and Cap, if you are gonna crow about mlc success against 5 rivers then get your facts straight..... south spanked #4 Boone 49-7.... MoWest is #3 and I wouldn't call the south win over greeneville a spanking...it wasn't as bad as the spanking Science Hill laid on yer boys and they aren't historically the juggernauts of their conference either. North, TH and South are without a doubt among the top teams in East Tennessee along with MoEast, MoWest, and Greeneville.

I will be sorry if Greeneville chooses not to play up next year... I will miss having you guys to jaw with..

Geez is it so slow on the mlc boards you all have to seen your little pest over to our thread just to start some fun.... and Cap, if you are gonna crow about mlc success against 5 rivers then get your facts straight..... south spanked #4 Boone 49-7.... MoWest is #3 and I wouldn't call the south win over greeneville a spanking...it wasn't as bad as the spanking Science Hill laid on yer boys and they aren't historically the juggernauts of their conference either. North, TH and South are without a doubt among the top teams in East Tennessee along with MoEast, MoWest, and Greeneville.

I will be sorry if Greeneville chooses not to play up next year... I will miss having you guys to jaw with..

49 to 7??¦.come on Barb does it really matter? But I guess you're right about the 20-35 L your Greendevils took from South??¦it certainly pales in comparison to the 44-14 dog stomp you took in the playoffs last year. And if a 24-6 loss to the #3 team in the Big East (Science Hill) is a ???spanking??? what do you call a 42-18 loss to the LAST place team in the Big East (Jefferson County)??¦???crimes against nature???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Barb??¦I??™m surprised. You usually come correct when you step to me??¦you must have forgot. Now like Comp said??¦you guys better go back and swim in the shallow end for now because it??™s obviously to DEEP over here in the LAKES!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Somebody, preferably Comp, help me out here. I know that we get ahead big early and Fletch comes out of the game, you know, so the beatdown doesn't get any worse. But doesn't it seem "cheap" (for the lack of a better word) to have your backup finish the season with more carries. Flecth's numbers are top notch, but I think 17 quarters of work is kind of a light workload for the team's best player. Again, I know you don't wanna risk injury in blow out games, but it seems like you would want to reward your best player with the most touches.

Science Hill is 5A. they should beat TN High. That big juggernaut of Boone that we beat by 42 should have beaten Mo West. You don't have much evidence to backup how great the 5 creeks conference is. FAIL!!! Thanks for playing. We have some nice parting gifts for you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

49 to 7??¦.come on Barb does it really matter? But I guess you're right about the 20-35 L your Greendevils took from South??¦it certainly pales in comparison to the 44-14 dog stomp you took in the playoffs last year. And if a 24-6 loss to the #3 team in the Big East (Science Hill) is a ???spanking??? what do you call a 42-18 loss to the LAST place team in the Big East (Jefferson County)??¦???crimes against nature???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Barb??¦I??™m surprised. You usually come correct when you step to me??¦you must have forgot. Now like Comp said??¦you guys better go back and swim in the shallow end for now because it??™s obviously to DEEP over here in the LAKES!!!

Oh its deep alright...and smelly too /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I doubt Jeff County would be in last place if their QB hadn't broken his leg in the second game of the season. And besides I wasn't arguing the score just don't understand how you define spanking. And last year was last year... I prefer to judge this years talent on their merits. Funny I thought I was at least attempting to be respectful of my neighbors to the north on this thread as well as our own...obviously yer momma never taught you how to play nice... see you in the play-offs.

I thought this was a Board for North vs. South. This 5 Rivers fan will help get it back on track. I am saying South by 28 or 35. No confidence in anybody else from the Mountain Lakes.

Whats the First round predictions, is it too early to tell. Still some pillow fights to go on in the Mountain Lakes.

Thank You!!! I am not really interested in TN High vs South at this point!!!! Maybe we can worry about that next week!!!!

Oh its deep alright...and smelly too /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I doubt Jeff County would be in last place if their QB hadn't broken his leg in the second game of the season. And besides I wasn't arguing the score just don't understand how you define spanking. And last year was last year... I prefer to judge this years talent on their merits. Funny I thought I was at least attempting to be respectful of my neighbors to the north on this thread as well as our own...obviously yer momma never taught you how to play nice... see you in the play-offs.

You won't see us unless you're a 4 seed. I wonder if this year could be a repeat of 2004. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Somebody, preferably Comp, help me out here. I know that we get ahead big early and Fletch comes out of the game, you know, so the beatdown doesn't get any worse. But doesn't it seem "cheap" (for the lack of a better word) to have your backup finish the season with more carries. Flecth's numbers are top notch, but I think 17 quarters of work is kind of a light workload for the team's best player. Again, I know you don't wanna risk injury in blow out games, but it seems like you would want to reward your best player with the most touches.

Good post...I for one totally agree. If I were a coach my team would play through the third regardless of score. You can change up the play calling so that you're not being aggressive and you can keep the clock running but there is no mercy rule in high school football. Come ready to play of don't come at all! When we played Maryville in 04', we didn't see subs start to come in till the fourth quarter even though they had total control of the game. Their starting QB (which by they way was eating us alive) played into the fourth.

Science Hill is 5A. they should beat TN High. That big juggernaut of Boone that we beat by 42 should have beaten Mo West. You don't have much evidence to backup how great the 5 creeks conference is. FAIL!!! Thanks for playing. We have some nice parting gifts for you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Jeff County is the second largest school in the state and Greeneville is AAA playing AAAA... do you have a point?

And for the record, I haven't been running all over everyone else's threads talking smack about how great 5 rivers is....you should probably go lookup devilfan77 if you want to continue this argument....ther are still games to be played yet