Sullivan North 6-1 (3-1) at Sullivan South 7-0 (4-0)

kingsportfan

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South too much in this one, North will try to keep it close, but too much Davenport, Fletcher, Kitzmiller, too many Rebs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Enjoy the game try not to get to wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

South - 42

North - 14

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!

This will be the first game this year that South does not score 40-50 points! North will at least make a ballgame out of it.

I bet South scores over 40 points and maybe over 50 with the rain and a good RB and good QB and receivers it favors the offense they know where their routes are running and when they are making cuts the defense has to anticipate and slips a lot on wet turf, also it's good to be playing at home on a wet field. look what happened to a good Boone team on a wet field.....North hangs around for the 1st quarter and the the bottom falls out....this is just reality.... I just hope North keeps their heads up and wins the 1st round of playoff and reps the MLC well...... getting blown out by South, one of the best 4A teams in the state is nothing to be ashamed of....

49 to 7 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Please people don't do what I knew you would do...and that is make this a Taylor vs Bobeye issue. We all...repeat ALL are exstatic that our cannon ball is back. And no one cares how many carries he gets. He is an assett and will help put black ink on the bottom line. So please, let's be clear on that.

Now as far as the rushing title, that is not the big picture. So you are the lead rushier in the MLC. So what are your numbers? In this conference if you aren't putting up 3 grand shut up. Period. The lead rusher in the state currently is somewhere around 2500 yards. Hello. Now yes, it would be nice to have some accolades to show your grandchildren and yes the mo' the better and most importantly the mo' the quicker scouts find you. Unfair? Certainly! So you get a 1000 yards...big deal. The bottom line is Fletcher is not going to hit the 2000 yard mark and because of that the scouting is slow. That's why the distance is important. If he can get a look then the tale will be told. More games more chances. Period. And so it is crucial and he is well aware of this that each time he touches the ball it is golden. He must be a caged dog getting a piece of meat. Our Offense won't allow any other regimen. We have too many mouths to feed. Granted, we could play til the end of the 3rd Q but can you imagine what the numbers would be. We are taking so much heat the way it is now we can't get them out fast enough. And still people are saying we are running up the score. So yes, Bradley, KK, and Taylor's numbers would be untouchable in that regard. And where would the scouts be? On our doorstep? KK can catch anything you throw at him...period. Bradley's first year playing varsity QB and he increases ability 100 fold each game...period. And Fletch'...draw your own summation. The score would be triple digit each game thus far. The benefit...our bench is ready for the '09 season as we speak.

All I can say is...it's all about the team and I can only hope someone see's the cogs and how perfectly they mesh into the system and how white hot their individual afterburners glow when they individually get to light it up. In this band of brothers it's not about the glory...it's about the guts with each number cast in pure gold instead to be machine stamped in tin as fast as you can pull the handle. Yes, numbers would be nice. Scouts at practice would be nice. But one things for sure...if and when we start seeing these people then we will know we have made an impact. What we might think is not necessasarily be what they think. After all, we are in bumpkinville.

So, what to do? Keep on keeping on and for as long as possible and hope that sooner or later the right person will see what we have to offer. All in a days work. Rebel Nation.

Very Nice. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Trying to come up with my prediction. Any word on how SW and CP are looking this week? Will they be ready to go for the Columbia blue tonight? As I said earlier this week, I'm hoping to see my favorite play out of the spread tonight. A little fake sweep by BD when he pulls up and hits a streaking TG for a long gain. Have we been saving this play for the perfect time this year? Maybe we won't need it tonight.

Trying to come up with my prediction. Any word on how SW and CP are looking this week? Will they be ready to go for the Columbia blue tonight? As I said earlier this week, I'm hoping to see my favorite play out of the spread tonight. A little fake sweep by BD when he pulls up and hits a streaking TG for a long gain. Have we been saving this play for the perfect time this year? Maybe we won't need it tonight.

Will they be ready? They're always ready. I've heard rumors that CP stands outside the mall doors and unloads on anybody that walks out.

Bloomindale posesses something very few have...and that would be killer instinct. Even without DB transfers. It's a Ketron thing. All DB did was give them talent. I think all will agree that if North played in their own conference they would rule.

I look for a bitter dogfight tonight. I cannot make a prediction because I feel North is one of those teams this year that anything can happen on any given Friday night. This game will tell a true tale of the Rebel ability. Not necessasarily in athleticism but in mental superiority. All will agree we are a compliation of gamers. This week I've seen people such as "the Road Grader" and "the Dr." with completely stoic attitudes and extremely reserved mentalities...complete oposite attitudes than what they normally posess. They are Seniors and this is their last home regular season game and they have realized that this is it. All the predictions are South this and South that. Well if we have any percentage chance of going any further then yes it must be that way. So you say, "well you buckle under the first sign of pressure." And I say, " Even though it is 4A against 2A/3A we have not been tested all year. I feel if we come out to beat them at their own game then that is the only way to break their will. Anything else will just fan the fire. Breaking their will is a psychological move, a coaches move, and this will be a coaches game. I see him firing all guns at once with an explosion not seen thus far. And such a display will be needed to prove we are in fact #3 in the state. I hope the D is ready. Good Luck Rebels.

Bloomindale posesses something very few have...and that would be killer instinct. Even without DB transfers. It's a Ketron thing. All DB did was give them talent. I think all will agree that if North played in their own conference they would rule.

I look for a bitter dogfight tonight. I cannot make a prediction because I feel North is one of those teams this year that anything can happen on any given Friday night. This game will tell a true tale of the Rebel ability. Not necessasarily in athleticism but in mental superiority. All will agree we are a compliation of gamers. This week I've seen people such as "the Road Grader" and "the Dr." with completely stoic attitudes and extremely reserved mentalities...complete oposite attitudes than what they normally posess. They are Seniors and this is their last home regular season game and they have realized that this is it. All the predictions are South this and South that. Well if we have any percentage chance of going any further then yes it must be that way. So you say, "well you buckle under the first sign of pressure." And I say, " Even though it is 4A against 2A/3A we have not been tested all year. I feel if we come out to beat them at their own game then that is the only way to break their will. Anything else will just fan the fire. Breaking their will is a psychological move, a coaches move, and this will be a coaches game. I see him firing all guns at once with an explosion not seen thus far. And such a display will be needed to prove we are in fact #3 in the state. I hope the D is ready. Good Luck Rebels.

Glad to see North having a good year. Scrimmaged them a few times few years ago while playin for Cocke County. Classy team with some good guys. Good luck to em

It is all about Attitude /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Rebels are still on cruise control . Rebels 32 North 14

If North slows it down, controls the clock, and sustains drives keeping their defense out of tough spots they have a chance. Both teams appear to be well coached. Turnovers could play a big part in this game. I still believe that South will wear them down. Hard fought game, but the Mighty Mighty Rebels pull away late. SSHS 35 SNHS 20