Sullivan North 6-1 (3-1) at Sullivan South 7-0 (4-0)

kingsportfan

Gettin those Rebs in shape for the playoffs! If we wanted to pad the books we could have done it all year with several other teams. They was a lot of jawwing on the field, and off before and during the game, thats football! North called us out, and we came with it. Betsy is next and I am sure they will call us out, and like North found out, we will BRING IT!! North's coaches should have shook hands after the game, acts like that will not earn you respect from no team!

Will worry about being haunted in two weeks, next the focus moves on to the Cyclones!!

I bet Betsy doesnt call you out, they came to mid field before the THS game and started chanting "we'll rock their ship" and then in turn got their world rocked... so im guessin theyre done talkin for awhile /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Betsy doesnt call you out, they came to mid field before the THS game and started chanting "we'll rock their ship" and then in turn got their world rocked... so im guessin theyre done talkin for awhile /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If I wasn't a fired up Viking before that, I would be raving mad after that. It is hard for me to believe the Betsy coaches would allow that. But then again.......................

It is his opinion and he is entitled to it just as you. I do not know why comparisons have to be made against teams that do not play. I for one would love for both the Indian and Rebel fans to be sitting side by side at the State Championships cheering each team on to victory. By the way if you are really Ron Bliss, as someone has previously alluded to, you are seriously jeopardizing your readership.

I assure you, I am not Ron Bliss. Again, I am NOT Ron Bliss. I am what my screen name states, a fan of all Tri-Cities sports. Thus, the best website for someone like myself is tricitiessports.com. The link is placed in my signature for those whom may not be from our region and are unaware of the resource tricitiessports.com can be.

It is his opinion and he is entitled to it just as you. I do not know why comparisons have to be made against teams that do not play. I for one would love for both the Indian and Rebel fans to be sitting side by side at the State Championships cheering each team on to victory. By the way if you are really Ron Bliss, as someone has previously alluded to, you are seriously jeopardizing your readership.

I would love to see that too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Tricitiessportsfan is a DB grad. who likes to carry a clip board like his dad,and make conversation.Its in his blood.

I don't like South because of their helmets. Their ugly faded silver with a red S that looks cheap. Change your helmets to blue with a white "Rebels" trimed in red and I'll start pulling for you in every game except DB. Thats the only way.

What's up with Coach Carter padding the stat book in the fourth. Doesn't sound like Coach Norris appreciated that nor would any respectful football fan. When the score is 48-0 you don't expect to look at the box scores and see Fletcher with a touchdown in the fourth. That move will come back to haunt the Rebels! Get it Haunt...October 31st in the Castle. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Well, why don't you just try to get your facts straight before you start piping off about C.Carter. You stir everything up on the TN High blogs and very few of the Tn High football knowledgeable people respect your opinions, so why do you think SS folks care what you think. It took one play for B.Taylor to run 215 yds to the 2 yd line and then Fletch ended their pain quickly. It's going to take more than a few ghosts in the castle to beat SS in 2 weeks, so go back to your TN HIGH thread and talk to all the people there who don't want to hear from you.

Well, why don't you just try to get your facts straight before you start piping off about C.Carter. You stir everything up on the TN High blogs and very few of the Tn High football knowledgeable people respect your opinions, so why do you think SS folks care what you think. It took one play for B.Taylor to run 215 yds to the 2 yd line and then Fletch ended their pain quickly. It's going to take more than a few ghosts in the castle to beat SS in 2 weeks, so go back to your TN HIGH thread and talk to all the people there who don't want to hear from you.

215 yd in one play /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> #$%! ..thats fast /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Of course South has the nicest and most respectable players, coaches, and fans around right? Not hardly. Anybody with any sense will know you can't judge a team by one player. You talk about sportsmanship? So South teaches running up the score in the 4th quarter with there starters? Last night I was there, the sportsmanship of # 2 was bad, and I am sure the North coaches will run him Monday. If there is a thing such thing as a good winner, its definately not South. Wow, South fans are out of control with their big egoes! Which they have every right to be proud of their program, but reality will hit if they make it far enough to play Maryville.

Sounds like North had a problem with their egos and South quickly shut them up. Its not a coach's job to stop his offense if he doesn't want to. Its the defense's job to stop them. All this cheesy sportsmanship talk is stupid, your coach did not shake hands. Gotta humble yourselves sometimes. North acted like fools before the game and paid for it.

Sounds like North had a problem with their egos and South quickly shut them up. Its not a coach's job to stop his offense if he doesn't want to. Its the defense's job to stop them. All this cheesy sportsmanship talk is stupid, your coach did not shake hands. Gotta humble yourselves sometimes. North acted like fools before the game and paid for it.

Amen to that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know Mutt...I personally was going to let it go, but since you brought me into the convo...let me tell you what's on my mind. Their is NO legitimate excuse for playing your starters in the fourth quarter when you are up 42-0!!! Especially when the other team waves the white flag by putting their reserves in. Unless there is something going on that's not visible to the eye...there is no reason that this couldn't be considered (by most) as a classless move on the part of Coach Stacy Carter...and in my book he has lost ALL his cool points!!!!! When you do things like that you can expect it to come back on you...believe that!!! And you have the wrong one if you think that I care what you or anybody else thinks about me or what I say. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />