Sullivan North 6-1 (3-1) at Sullivan South 7-0 (4-0)

kingsportfan

SOUTH 48

NORTH 0

Total offense

South 406 yards.

North 82 yards.

14-0 at halftime, North looked strong on D in first half, I personally thought South looked a little flat on Offense, but I'm after a good halftime talking to, South came out firing on all cylinders and scored 34. South's Defense had a great performance all night. Hats off to those Rebels!!!

Sweet game, ROCK ON REBS!!!

Next up, The Cyclones!!!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOUTH 48

NORTH 0

Total offense

South 406 yards.

North 82 yards.

14-0 at halftime, North looked strong on D in first half, I personally thought South looked a little flat on Offense, but I'm after a good halftime talking to, South came out firing on all cylinders and scored 34. South's Defense had a great performance all night. Hats off to those Rebels!!!

Next up, The Cyclones!!!

Shoot I feel like whistlin' Dixie.....

SOUTH 48

NORTH 0

Total offense

South 406 yards.

North 82 yards.

Next up, The Cyclones!!!

Wow! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

04. I wasnt at the game tonight but i had updates early and often. How did we look tonight? Obv Keenan ran wild but how about the other aspects of the game.

Tennessee High looked solid on offense. Keenan and Xavier had great a game tonight running the ball as well as freshman Orlando Gammon. It seemed like Shepard was at a track meet tonight, clearing hurdles for about 10 yards a pop. The Vikings have so many players that run the ball well this season and the good news is all of them except one will be back next year as well.

The passing game was fairly good with the exception of the interception. John Ellis Davis and Mark Fletcher both had receptions. In my opinion, Mark Fletcher's td reception was the best pass Tennessee has thrown all year.

The defense was ok. Two of the Cyclone touchdowns came after Tennessee High was up 35-6. Early on they had a little bit of difficulty wrapping up. Pendleton played some on defense tonight. I still don't think any offense thus far has challenged our secondary to the extent that South will.

Wow, South's defense looked great. Phillips and Garvin were all over the field making plays. South's running game took over the second half and that was all she wrote for North. North's defense played well in the 1st half only giving up 14 points, when South made North pay for the short field they got from the result of poor special teams play on North's part. North's defense got man-handled in the second half. Some would say from being on the field to long, or South just executed better than North. South is very dangerous with Taylor and Fletcher both in their backfield. They compliment each other very well. Betsy and Tenn High better look out, the rebels take no prisoners. North needs to regroup and get ready for Unicoi.

Works both ways and it is only an opinion Tri.

No hard feelings, my Indian roots showed for a minute. My apologies. Congrats to your Green Devils, did you make the trek to Morristown?

Needless to say, all of my forecasting was all for not and woefully inaccurate, thus fire up the grill and flavor the crow, I'll be dining tonight. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

To the Rebels and their fans, good luck with the rest of the season, beat Tennessee High and bring another conference championship to Kingsport. Though rough at times, nice to see the Tribe and Rebels supporting each other, however nominally it may be.