Sullivan North 6-1 (3-1) at Sullivan South 7-0 (4-0)

kingsportfan

I can assure you that the South players and coaches are overlooking no one. How could they overlook a 6-1 team? The fans on the other hand, well that's why we are fans and not coaches. North has had a great year and I am very happy for them and I wish them luck except for this Friday. I have said it before, I think the South offense is more potent this year than it was last year at this point even with Curt at QB. Davenport throws a very accurate long ball and his passes over the middle have become well placed as well plus there are more weapons to get the ball to. I expect North to sell out to stop the run as well as South, the difference to me in this ballgame is going to be the passing game and I would have to believe that South is much better in that category. I will not predict a score because of so many variables. I would expect a full house at Death Valley Friday night. Safe travels to everyone.

I agree with alot what you said. Just for anybodies information, North is 1st in the conference in Defense (Rushing and Passing). North in the conference is 2nd in rushing offense and last in passing offense (I believe North is 4th overall in total offense). South is 1st in total offense (1st in passing and in rushing). South's defense is 2nd overall (2nd in rushing and 5th in passing). I believe this is going to be a good game to watch, can't wait.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Science Hill game and the Unicoi game everyone chose to put 8/9 in the box. They all got burnt by KK, Z, and Baby Face. No one will play straight poker...and I guess I don't blame them. No ones secondary can contend with our deep ball. Bradley has a patent on that one and all 3 of them know how to haul it in. Fletcher has been stopped but not completely and only at the expense of the long ball. So it truly is, pick your poison.

Coach Norris spent a few years with Graham Clark so I think that pretty much says what to expect. They will blitz 6/7 people every play. They will come out on the first series with this package and go for broke. They will bank on getting to Bradley before he can make a decision. It is their best percentage option. If they play containment D then my hat is off to them. That will mean they have guts. Then without the trickery we will see who can play straight up football the best.

South is about to hit their stride. With Bobeye back we have two of the most prolific RB's in NET. One thing is for sure...the starting Rebels are tired of sitting on the bench and are foaming at the mouth to get on that field. It's their last home game. They will not discount North. They think they finally have some competition and are fired up for it. That is a vote of respect for North. Rebel Nation.

OHH im sorry that you think I didnt stay the whole game. I was there I saw you. You were two rows above me left of me. Dont sit there and put me down as a fan. I stayed until 29 secs to go when I left to go talk to all the players like I do every game. But South will bring you back down to earth very soon you cocky ######

Did you butter and salt that crow before you ate it? LOL I guess I lost the bet that you wouldn't be back before Wednesday. Good to see your mom let you back on here. Using all of those asterisks like that is a felony on Coacht by the way. South may beat TN High on Halloween but I'm confident in saying TN High won't give up 42 points in a quarter and 63 points in a game. It was well worth the trip to backwoods high to see that beatdown.

I didn't think North would beat Elizabethton with some key people out,but these guys are special.I really hope this is the game of the week on cable.I look forward to the playoffs for both of you guys,I think Greeneville is the biggest thing between South and a game with Maryville .On the other hand,I think the running game of North matches up very well against my old Devils,and that could be an eye opener around upper east Tennessee in a few weeks.

I agree with alot what you said. Just for anybodies information, North is 1st in the conference in Defense (Rushing and Passing). North in the conference is 2nd in rushing offense and last in passing offense (I believe North is 4th overall in total offense). South is 1st in total offense (1st in passing and in rushing). South's defense is 2nd overall (2nd in rushing and 5th in passing). I believe this is going to be a good game to watch, can't wait.

Where did you get that info??¦and is that against conference opponents only?