Oak Ridge vs. Ooltewah

Ole Dad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I was shocked when I saw the OR faithful... Maybe 500 at the start and 50 at the end. OR had some good looking athletes but never seemed to be able to put anything together. Ooltewah's defense was just too much. 17 yards total offense first half... Band left at halftime...How sad...

In the immortal words of Johnny Majors, ???Dad Gummite, our young men need to become more resilient. They need to get tougher.???

OK, for all you slow learners I will tell you what is wrong with Oak Ridge football?

??? It??™s the players fault. They just can??™t learn to run the fade.

??? It??™s the fans fault. They just won??™t support the team unconditionally.

??? It??™s the parents fault. They won??™t come to the game anymore.

??? It??™s the dad burned fans fault. They won??™t stay for the entire game.

??? It??™s the bands fault. They don??™t play loud enough.

??? It??™s the media??™s fault. They don??™t write good stories about the team any longer.

There you have it. It can??™t be the coach??™s fault, you bunch of racists.

Ram Dad

???That??™s not a knife, this is a knife???. Crocodile Dundee or Tom Bailey

quote name='bballdude' date='Oct 24 2008 - 09:25 PM' post='826914845']

Pathetic! Worse state of OR football ever! And it is not the players. I won't be back till there is a change. I've been going for 45 years.

Pathetic! Worse state of OR football ever! And it is not the players. I won't be back till there is a change. I've been going for 45 years.

Wow bballdude, i haven't posted on here in about two years but I had to comment on this one. I had been reading this thread all week and heard all the complaits about OR football. But I didn't realize how bad it was until I read your post. You probably feel the same as I do about the Vols right now /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> But you can't stop going like that...You love the atmosphere and more importantly OR football too much!

GO VOLS!!!

In the immortal words of Johnny Majors, ???Dad Gummite, our young men need to become more resilient. They need to get tougher.???

OK, for all you slow learners I will tell you what is wrong with Oak Ridge football?

??? It??™s the players fault. They just can??™t learn to run the fade.

??? It??™s the fans fault. They just won??™t support the team unconditionally.

??? It??™s the parents fault. They won??™t come to the game anymore.

??? It??™s the dad burned fans fault. They won??™t stay for the entire game.

??? It??™s the bands fault. They don??™t play loud enough.

??? It??™s the media??™s fault. They don??™t write good stories about the team any longer.

There you have it. It can??™t be the coach??™s fault, you bunch of racists.

Ram Dad

???That??™s not a knife, this is a knife???. Crocodile Dundee or Tom Bailey

you lost me a little but i guess i think i got what your saying, it must be a little bit deeper than i thought.

quote name='bballdude' date='Oct 24 2008 - 09:25 PM' post='826914845']

Wow bballdude, i haven't posted on here in about two years but I had to comment on this one. I had been reading this thread all week and heard all the complaits about OR football. But I didn't realize how bad it was until I read your post. You probably feel the same as I do about the Vols right now /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> But you can't stop going like that...You love the atmosphere and more importantly OR football too much!

GO VOLS!!!

this is not the OR football I ever knew.