David Lipscomb vs. Marshall Co.

mustang427

DL BETTER WATCH OUT FOR GILES COUNTY IN THE PLAYOFFS IF JUNIOR WIDE RECIEVER DERRICO BROWN CAN OVERCOME INJURY.DL SHOULD NOT HAVE WON LAST NIGHT BUT THAT FUMBLE ON KICKOFF KILLED THE BOBCATS

get off this forum.. you lost get over it. giles has a great team this year. unless there is an unexpected loss the two teams will see each other again. last week is in the past all there is to look to is the future.. and lipscomb plays marshall county. if lipscomb and giles play again it most likely wont be for another month. losing rogers hurts but it wont be a major factor with the coaching staff of the mustangs at work. lipscomb by 2 or 3 touchdowns.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wOOt! Gonna be a wet one tonight! and the HOP is going to be full still I believe. The last time MCHS beat lipscomb was in 2001.

They already stopped the loosing streak at home to Page this year, and that has been since 1999. Time to see how much weather will play in the peformance of both teams. Man!!! coach thomas should have agreed to play on Thursday!!! argh.....

Oh well lets hope everyone stays healthy for the playoffs because thats what matters most.

No way this stays close, I believe that Lipscomb is just too much for Marshalls defense even without Rogers. I think that with the weather altering things this clearly favors Lipscomb. I am one to always say that the weather favors the underdog but not in this battle. I cant believe the guys at the Tennessean have this one staying so close.

No way this stays close, I believe that Lipscomb is just too much for Marshalls defense even without Rogers. I think that with the weather altering things this clearly favors Lipscomb. I am one to always say that the weather favors the underdog but not in this battle. I cant believe the guys at the Tennessean have this one staying so close.

I think the guys at the Tennessean were basing their prediction on the Giles vs. Lipscomb game in which there was only a three point difference even with Rogers. Giles knows that Marshall County is a tough team and you need to know it do. Good luck tonight Marshall County.

I think the guys at the Tennessean were basing their prediction on the Giles vs. Lipscomb game in which there was only a three point difference even with Rogers. Giles knows that Marshall County is a tough team and you need to know it do. Good luck tonight Marshall County.

Oh I dont disagree with you when I am saying Marshall will get blown out because they are a good team. Anytime you can take and be 8-0 that just doesnt happen by accident. They are not great team like Lipscomb or Giles, I think on a given night they could beat Giles but not Lipscomb. I think Giles had their chance and blew it now no one in the region will ever beat Lipscomb. The teams with shots Cheatham in 05 had chances could not make it happen, Giles in 06 had chances did not finish the deal, Marshall in 07 right there with them in the 4rth quarter then gets blown out. They will run the table because West Tennessee is weak and be right back in the Blue Cross Bowl.

Oh I dont disagree with you when I am saying Marshall will get blown out because they are a good team. Anytime you can take and be 8-0 that just doesnt happen by accident. They are not great team like Lipscomb or Giles, I think on a given night they could beat Giles but not Lipscomb. I think Giles had their chance and blew it now no one in the region will ever beat Lipscomb. The teams with shots Cheatham in 05 had chances could not make it happen, Giles in 06 had chances did not finish the deal, Marshall in 07 right there with them in the 4rth quarter then gets blown out. They will run the table because West Tennessee is weak and be right back in the Blue Cross Bowl.

Greenbrier was able to get one at DL in 04 but hasn't had any luck since.

Why doesn't Lipscomb move to DII?

Don't they get tired of beating up the poor public school boys year after year?

Love to see them play Ensworth, MBA, BA or even Ryan.

i think lipscomb is perfect in DI. Why? The Mustangs bring great competition. It's always a big game when your school has to play them.it's unfair to attack them because they arent in DII with a lot of the other private schools. The difference between private schools in DII and private schools in DI is that DII schools offer financial aid.Lipscomb is perfect right where they are. Otherwise, Region 5 would have been pretty boring over the last 3-4 years.

Congrats to the Mustangs. Glad to see yall controlled MC like you did. It should be an interesting game next week when Marshall County plays at Giles County. I think Lipscomb proved that MC wasn't as good as they were made out to be.