Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good one.Camden is playing its best ball right now at the right time.Cant under estimate SC.

Coach Ward won't underestimate anyone and his team won't either! When the adrenaline wears off Camden will pull away and SC will be left behind holding their cups!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Second string finishes this one starting in the middle of the third......that is when SC will score their only touchdown...

35 - 7....Lions roar in this one!!!!!!

I think along the same lines as you...but I think it will be 42-7 when Camden calls the dawgs off....And SC will score once more on the second string....42-14

Camden hop you guys come out and play your best game of te year. Stewart county I also hope you guys play the best game, however I think you have already played a couple above your heads. If this happens I see Camden winning by 2-3 td's.

Camden just remember when you trek into that neck of the woods you never know what kind of Refs you are going to get, so do not leave it to chance come out and hit them hard and often and set yourself up for the victory.

HOpe both teams remain injury free. After this game we can start becoming region 7-2a fans for the playoffs.

Who knows we might still get to join you. LOng shot but could happen.

To be the best you've got to beat the best!

SC has that chance this weekend.

Good luck this week stay focused.

You know Camden will come hard and ready to play. They expect to win. The rebel's won't get any love on the message board's this week, but come Friday night you will see what this team mean's to this town.

Go Rebel's

To be the best you've got to beat the best!

SC has that chance this weekend.

Good luck this week stay focused.

You know Camden will come hard and ready to play. They expect to win. The rebel's won't get any love on the message board's this week, but come Friday night you will see what this team mean's to this town.

Go Rebel's

I expect this to be a great game. Stewart co will be looking for the big upset in front of the home town crowd and Camden will be looking to come in and make a statement. These are the kinda games that make Friday nites and high school football second to none! Go LIONS!

Stewart county is not getting cocky this week; they understand that this game is going to be a huge game for the whole season but they are keeping there heads on straight and staying focused. I am not going to make any predictions because there is no telling how this game is going to end. Stewart County and Camden are both really good schools but Stewart County has been having there best season this year.

my first post, hope i do this right. first i would like to congradulate sc on getting to this point of the season, tired of hearing about how dirty they are, if that be the case(which i dont think it is)then the lions will take care of that situation themselves. they dont need anyone to fix it for them. i truly believe that sc will play as hard as they can but.... camdens front 7 will be to much at the end. and that 49to0 beatdown lastyear was caused by players disrespecting our homecoming festivities, im sure they wold have felt the same if it had been reversed anyway camden 35, sc14

camden 73 sc 1

thanks for the love. at least you think we will score.

so you know it is impossible to score 1 point exactly how about given us 2 maybe 3.

anyway's were just glad to be here hope we can keep it respectilbe. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i've even heard we might just forfiet so we can be healthy for playoffs! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

everyone knows this team has no heart no pride no will to win why do they even bother? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

oh yeah that's right were the REBEL'S AND WE HAVE HEART, PRIDE, AND THE WILL TO WIN SO NO MATTER WHAT THE SCORE YOU CAN BET THERE WILL BE 1000+ SCREAMING FAN'S SUPPORTING OUR TEAM WHEATHER WE SCORE 0 OR 70!

GO REBEL'S