Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are funny.

Hey, that gives me an idea. The school has Powder Puff games for the girls. I think they should have a game for the Old Dads. That would be one I'd pay to watch. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You'd be better off to pay to watch the old dads try to resume their normal activities in the week following the game. That would be funny.

5-Sport... if I were from Macon does that mean I would be my own grandpaw?... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is He. Ha ha I have never played aginst him. Nathan grace nor anyone else on here know who i am. You may think you do but i promise you dont, for all you know i dont even live in tennessee. You shouldn't assume anything. Didn't your parents teach you that? So if you know who i am Tell everyone on here. Because since ya know you should be responsible for the consiquences of being wrong !lol

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I have been reading this thread all along, but I have not posted on it why can't we talk about the game friday night?....footballwallace and twinsleft you both remind me of the "Jerry Springer" show. Battling it out on coacht is like watching the special olypmics! quiet entertaining must i add. I thought you two kids kissed and made up already! Now back to the game, I wish the tigers luck and a safe trip and injury free for both teams! And twnsleft /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> you should be ashamed and what you shouted out last week at the young guys playing "shame on you mr. obama!" Go tigersssss 1 2 3 hit somebodyyy... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

down to 3 juniors. If somrthing dont change next year might not be much brighter. Even with an easier schedule, you need all the seniors you can get.Im not blamming any certain one, but something got to be done quickly. look at how many people will be at the last game. players are quiting, some players say , if there is not a change they wont play next year. HELP PLEASE.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Who needs Jerry Springer?

Greenbrier - by itself, with no drama added - would put his show out of business!

No kiddin', if we old folks really did play Powder Puff, NoDoubt would be on the 'injured reserve' list right now, but I'd want him on my side...as 'team comedian.' Seriously, keep him on your prayer list.

I think one thing that has hurt Macon the past couple of years is they don't have anybody that has been able to make a play when needed. In 2006 they had some recievers that could make something happen with the ball then in 2005 they had Dallas who was a threat to take it to the house any time he touched the ball. Even going back as far as 2003 they had Hudson and Law running the ball and some talented recievers and a very good defense that would always seem to come up with a play. The past 2 years though I think this is one thing they have lacked in, I haven't been able to make as many games this year as I have in years past but I know from watching them last year and what I've seen of them this year this seems to be the case. Last year there running game seemed to be non-existant at times and the backs seemed to have no speed, quickness or very good vision and that's not a very good combination.I haven't watched enough games this year to form an opinion but this may be the case.

Greenbrier - by itself, with no drama added - would put his show out of business!

No kiddin', if we old folks really did play Powder Puff, NoDoubt would be on the 'injured reserve' list right now, but I'd want him on my side...as 'team comedian.' Seriously, keep him on your prayer list.

Just wait until I get back in marathon shape and I roll out the Body Glide... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

down to 3 juniors. If somrthing dont change next year might not be much brighter. Even with an easier schedule, you need all the seniors you can get.Im not blamming any certain one, but something got to be done quickly. look at how many people will be at the last game. players are quiting, some players say , if there is not a change they wont play next year. HELP PLEASE.

#14 jungle fan? oops!! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

69 I heard that change is coming...cookie said goodbye after these last to games....

free at last, free at last.