Maryville and Re-Classification

sportsfreak

Stars,

The Confederates are accused of paying the ref at the Billie Blount game, remember OR is in 5 A, no need to cheat with the number of students, it's not like Oak Ridge has someone on the board if we did need to cheat... HE HE HE

Pulling knives, pushing a coach, pin that on OR.

Well eye hadunt heered that one Bldrunner....Butt cents ewe are now a Mairvul fan and a "Confederate" maybe somebody did pay "the ref at the Billie Blount game" which led two tha Oke Gridge win......

Mairvul iz in 6A....So maybee Oke Gridge haz a reason two to git "someone on the board if we need to cheat"...Two stay in 5A......."HE HE HE"................. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />.......If 'un ewe go outside...."Yawl stay cool".........

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eye wont two wish mommaSTARS a happy Weddin' Annsverserey....Eye haiv posted our Weddin' Pitcher on my personal photo profile taken minny yeers ago on tha 50 yardline at tha Skeeter...Dressed in our matchin' Red and Black..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />.....Happy Annaverseary Sweetums!!!!!!!!!

Well eye hadunt heered that one Bldrunner....Butt cents ewe are now a Mairvul fan and a "Confederate" maybe somebody did pay "the ref at the Billie Blount game" which led two tha Oke Gridge win......

Mairvul iz in 6A....So maybee Oke Gridge haz a reason two to git "someone on the board if we need to cheat"...Two stay in 5A......."HE HE HE"................. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />.......If 'un ewe go outside...."Yawl stay cool".........

Our Confederates will also stay undefeated next year. We are number 24 in the nation, bring them on.

The Rebs will win the state championship this year. You heard it here first.

Judging by the competition, we may able able to grab a number the number 1 national ranking as well this year.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! GO REBELS!!!!!

Bandwagon alert! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Our Confederates will also stay undefeated next year. We are number 24 in the nation, bring them on.

The Rebs will win the state championship this year. You heard it here first.

Judging by the competition, we may able able to grab a number the number 1 national ranking as well this year.

Now yee talkin".............. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now yee talkin".............. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I knew you would agree

Eye wont two wish mommaSTARS a happy Weddin' Annsverserey....Eye haiv posted our Weddin' Pitcher on my personal photo profile taken minny yeers ago on tha 50 yardline at tha Skeeter...Dressed in our matchin' Red and Black..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />.....Happy Annaverseary Sweetums!!!!!!!!!

What's that smell???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I think I'm gonna puke! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

What's that smell???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Rebullsman inn tha werds of tha lait grait Ronnie VanZant....."OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT SMELL".......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You clean up well STARS! cONGRADULASIONS!

You clean up well STARS! cONGRADULASIONS!

Thank yee Bee Cee.......mommaSTARS daddy wuz so glad two git rid of her......He sent us Dock's Motel in Townsend fer our hunnymoon and 5 hundred dollurs bills fer me two feed Sweetums fer a weak......We wore out tha Townsend Carrige House buffay line and family style.....mommaSTARS mammy snapped that pitcher up at Cage Cove.......Eye wore my newest pear of TRAXX tenny shoes........ Eye put a pitcher of mommaSTARS daddy on my personnal photo........Bless hiz hart..../flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Eye put a pitcher of mommaSTARS daddy on my personnal photo........Bless hiz hart..../flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

iz confus'd........that pitcher is yur uncal.....daddySTARS bruther? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />