7AAA

spartaman

Warren County pioneer Ladys post closed???? It's a consperacy!!!

This is why I am NO LONGER A COACHT PLUS MEMBER !!! There was not ONE derogatory remark made about any player on the Warren County team on that thread, which had nearly 10,500 hits on that site. Are fans fed up with the Coach ?? YOU BETCHA !!! The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of people talking about their teams being young...I know at RIVERDALE we have 1 SR who plays in spots but other than that they are JRs SO and a freshman is the rest of the district young like we are?...I know Helton is FINALLY gone (i still think she is a 5th yr SR LOL)what about the rest of the teams...if all the teams are young like we are not only has this year already been fun but next year WHOA

This is why I am NO LONGER A COACHT PLUS MEMBER !!! There was not ONE derogatory remark made about any player on the Warren County team on that thread, which had nearly 10,500 hits on that site. Are fans fed up with the Coach ?? YOU BETCHA !!! The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN DEFENSE of the site and the thread being closed you may have not seen one but sometimes a moderator will delte about 3 or 4 posts that have what you are talking about that go over the line and when you start delteing posts that do attack it gets old so you eventually close it to put a stop on it...i think they allowed a lot of coach bashing on there and opinions being expressed so i imagine there were quite a few post deleted that you never saw

I see a lot of people talking about their teams being young...I know at RIVERDALE we have 1 SR who plays in spots but other than that they are JRs SO and a freshman is the rest of the district young like we are?...I know Helton is FINALLY gone (i still think she is a 5th yr SR LOL)what about the rest of the teams...if all the teams are young like we are not only has this year already been fun but next year WHOA

RD, I'll post that which I know. Siegel has two seniors, lavergne(IN the district next year) has one, Lebanon loses a big one and maybe 2 others but they are not in the District next year, Oakland I'm not sure of and Blackman somone will post. Smyrna loses some seniors and someone needs to post there.

Friday nights game between Siegel and Warren county was called in to the Newspaper with Connell scoring 24, Cason scoring 16 and Chapman scoring 10 in Siegels 72-45 win. On Saturday night's game, Smyrna beat the Stars by 20 and scoring will be given later.

The Stars were tuff. I think thats right Wilkerson had I think 11 points. Mckinnley had a good game as well i think she had 8. We had a alot of girls in foul trouble. Good luck tuesday girls.

No offense, but when you bash coaches in a thread on this site, expect it to eventually be deleted. There is no conspiracy, its just the way it is.

OP has been one of the most knowledgable posters on this site until he disappeared some time back only to just appear ever so often. As many of you may have noticed, not many posts from the school who has in the past, been great in Girls Basketball but suspect he/she has been on football lately. OP, come around more often and fill us in more about the Pats.

BBisthesport:

I can't help but feel like you're not taking accountability for your previous post, and again I must question what it is you are trying to say. A child will not be awarded an athletic scholarship if he or she is on a losing team? Let's refer to David Price- the only Gatorade Player of the Year in 2003-2004 to have a losing record. Last time I checked, he's been doing fairly well.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I do agree with you that a coach is often times not awarded for looking into his player's academics- a sad truth in high school sports. So many adults have lost sight of the fact that the word STUDENT comes before the word ATHLETE in the phrase student-athlete. I was only commending Coach Hibdon for his attention in that area. The lady who scored 18 points that you are referring to is T'anna Overton, and she played a great game. Maybe instead of trying to "voice your opinions" about what is wrong with other girls on the team or the coaching staff, you could focus more on what is going right with the program.. just an idea.

BB, better let it alone. As to discussing playing time or any other issue with the coach could turn sour in a hurry. Once you do it, you can't undo it. Better think eight times before doing a solitary thing. A little advice from someone looking in. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Ssssssh! My mouth is closed about my opinion of Blackman. Thanks for the advise. But opinion or statements are what Coach T is about and it's not always desirable.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Did anyone see the game on Friday between Blackman/Cookville girls. I know Blackman lost, but how was the game.