Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

I guess he can't take a joke--- /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Smart-a-tothecore and rebelrebelman, tell the truth, you guys are really girls arent you. Your responses to honest opinions as to how to win football games tells the tale on who you really are--middle school cheerleaders that want to date the high school qb. I'm still waiting for your answer to the question I asked earlier about if you thought that your O-line would dominate, if your D would stop THS running game cold, and what was the other thing you said, oh yea, your db's would cover all our receivers and shut down the passing game. Is that what you think it would take for South to win the game? Would there be anything else that South would need to do insure a win? Can't wait to hear you girls response.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South wins by 2 tds. South may be the best team in the Tri cities. I would love to see them play DB this year.

Why don't they play each other? It would sure be nice to shut one of the two sides up about that! South by 2 tds...NOT!

THS by 2 tds! How's that!? Anyone and everyone has their opinion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Smart-a-tothecore and rebelrebelman, tell the truth, you guys are really girls arent you. Your responses to honest opinions as to how to win football games tells the tale on who you really are--middle school cheerleaders that want to date the high school qb. I'm still waiting for your answer to the question I asked earlier about if you thought that your O-line would dominate, if your D would stop THS running game cold, and what was the other thing you said, oh yea, your db's would cover all our receivers and shut down the passing game. Is that what you think it would take for South to win the game? Would there be anything else that South would need to do insure a win? Can't wait to hear you girls response.

I'm not going to waste my time providing real insight, as you could not even see my sarcastic humor, so you'll definitely not understand real football analysis. AS for my sarcasm, yelp, that's exactly what it was. I don't get to use that in my VP job, so I often use it on here just to have some fun----if you don't like it, eat a rock. For now, I'm going over to the middle school and see if I can find a skirt that fits. Can't wait to try that cart-wheel--OMG. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Rebelrbelman--- I still don't think he gets my humor in that post. I'll see if they have skirt to fit you, as well /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm not going to waste my time providing real insight, as you could not even see my sarcastic humor, so you'll definitely not understand real football analysis. AS for my sarcasm, yelp, that's exactly what it was. I don't get to use that in my VP job, so I often use it on here just to have some fun----if you don't like it, eat a rock. For now, I'm going over to the middle school and see if I can find a skirt that fits. Can't wait to try that cart-wheel--OMG. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Rebelrbelman--- I still don't think he gets my humor in that post. I'll see if they have skirt to fit you, as well /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

MScheerleadertothecore and girlygirlyman, oh I get it now, sarcastic humor that you dont get to use on your VP job - and if I don't like it - I should eat a rock. Boy, I bet you could give some real insight on football analysis. The questions I keep asking of you about football still remain unanswered. You would rather use your sarcastic humor that you don't get to use on your VP job than answer legit questions - must be from South