Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, it's not wise to get on a message board and talk about injuries to our players. Comp tried to relay this message to you yesterday. Let the opposition find it out the hard way, either by scouting or come Friday night. Don't be like Tn High and get on here crying about all the injuries. All teams have injuries. Some more than others of course. But, we shall overcome.

On a lighter note some Tn High fans might find the overall series record between these two teams surprising. Especially Cap who seems to thing we only started our football program 3 years ago. TH leads the series 17-12 with us winning the last 3 in a row. TH won 9 in a row before our 3 game streak. This means that before us "dropping the football program" for 8 years (TH won two games against us in '04) we actually held the series advantage 9-8 in the first 17 games played. So, we did play some football here at South before '05. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree about not posting injuries, however it is plastered all over Tricitiesports.com so it's not hard to find. I think I need to have a talk with Mr. Wilmoth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree about not posting injuries, however it is plastered all over Tricitiesports.com so it's not hard to find. I think I need to have a talk with Mr. Wilmoth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here I thought you WERE Mr. Wilmoth! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well, I like to think of DB as the Brittany Spears of East Tennessee. No matter what, they're always in the news, or in this case our message boards. It's a necessary evil.

At East Tennessee High School, DB is the pretty girl that is a drama queen. Yeah, she's pretty to look at but it's like "shouldn't she have won a championship or two sometime sorta recently?" You wish she'd tone it down a little bit. Then there's South. They're the cool guys who have a lot of friends and get a lot of girls but they always are nice to people. Like, we'll give Central lunch money when they need it or we'll help Unicoi with their homework. And then when lunch rolls around we get hot meals served by the Mama's House Raiders!

OHH! ok thanks alot its all starting to make since now/ but just were does tn.high fit in at this school is he president of the Chess Club or something ?

Here I thought you WERE Mr. Wilmoth! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Nope, I did however go to school with Mr. Wilmoth and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn express last night so I surely couldn't write an article for any newspaper. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well, I like to think of DB as the Brittany Spears of East Tennessee. No matter what, they're always in the news, or in this case our message boards. It's a necessary evil.

At East Tennessee High School, DB is the pretty girl that is a drama queen. Yeah, she's pretty to look at but it's like "shouldn't she have won a championship or two sometime sorta recently?" You wish she'd tone it down a little bit. Then there's South. They're the cool guys who have a lot of friends and get a lot of girls but they always are nice to people. Like, we'll give Central lunch money when they need it or we'll help Unicoi with their homework. And then when lunch rolls around we get hot meals served by the Mama's House Raiders!

DB - 44

south - o

Well, if it's posted on TriCities, why doesn't everyone read it and stop talking about it here?

DB - 44

south - o

So I read through most of the thread and honestly the most impressive item I could find out of all the mind numbing chatter was your Mr. WaCoJaCo. Seems your contributions are witty, concise and very informative. I can only hope that the group can see through your tough facade here and realize what a true DB Indian supporter you really are. I can say I for one and proud of the work you put forth in this thread and in other areas of this board you and DB are true champions in my book!!!!

Go WaCoJaCo!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this rate bro you got my write in vote for the prez because I can see from your contribution here your not much worse of a choice!!!!

GET LOST TROLL /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

South by 31 friday!!!

Well, if it's posted on TriCities, why doesn't everyone read it and stop talking about it here?

It's that NASCAR mentality. Yeah, I thought we were rid of it also...but that new generation of Rebels...they are infected pretty bad. We had about a 75% Formula One bloodline and then last year it started to slip. Yeah, that's what it costs to get a Jason Johnson these days...but his old man is good people in spite of his "Racin' Blood". /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />