Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

Guest PoppycockProfessor

Well, I like to think of DB as the Brittany Spears of East Tennessee. No matter what, they're always in the news, or in this case our message boards. It's a necessary evil.

At East Tennessee High School, DB is the pretty girl that is a drama queen. Yeah, she's pretty to look at but it's like "shouldn't she have won a championship or two sometime sorta recently?" You wish she'd tone it down a little bit. Then there's South. They're the cool guys who have a lot of friends and get a lot of girls but they always are nice to people. Like, we'll give Central lunch money when they need it or we'll help Unicoi with their homework. And then when lunch rolls around we get hot meals served by the Mama's House Raiders!

i like to think of south as the tools who everyone hates. like, a redneck who wears hollister shirts, a carhart jacket, and basketball shoes and has a huge dip or chew in while listening to quiet country music ONE DAY, and then the next day they're an ACDC fan blowing their eardrums out with a Cheap Trick shirt on. just looking at them angers oneself.

ive never met a south guy i actually thought was "cool".

i heard DB gets around....

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I read through most of the thread and honestly the most impressive item I could find out of all the mind numbing chatter was your Mr. WaCoJaCo. Seems your contributions are witty, concise and very informative. I can only hope that the group can see through your tough facade here and realize what a true DB Indian supporter you really are. I can say I for one and proud of the work you put forth in this thread and in other areas of this board you and DB are true champions in my book!!!!

Go WaCoJaCo!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this rate bro you got my write in vote for the prez because I can see from your contribution here your not much worse of a choice!!!!

GET LOST TROLL /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

South by 31 friday!!!

Com puss at man................You didn't have to go create a whole new screen name just to post that. Everybody knows its you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Com puss at man................You didn't have to go create a whole new screen name just to post that. Everybody knows its you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All incohearnt babbling aside I can assure you I'm not who you think. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

1993 I think is the answer to your little leading question.

i like to think of south as the tools who everyone hates. like, a redneck who wears hollister shirts, a carhart jacket, and basketball shoes and has a huge dip or chew in while listening to quiet country music ONE DAY, and then the next day they're an ACDC fan blowing their eardrums out with a Cheap Trick shirt on. just looking at them angers oneself.

ive never met a south guy i actually thought was "cool".

i heard DB gets around....

HEY--WATCH IT--You are getting personal, now, buddy---what's up with that anyway, don't you know Angus dips and chews?? You keep this up, you ain't gonna make the inner circle and you don't know what you're missing.

So I read through most of the thread and honestly the most impressive item I could find out of all the mind numbing chatter was your Mr. WaCoJaCo. Seems your contributions are witty, concise and very informative. I can only hope that the group can see through your tough facade here and realize what a true DB Indian supporter you really are. I can say I for one and proud of the work you put forth in this thread and in other areas of this board you and DB are true champions in my book!!!!

Go WaCoJaCo!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this rate bro you got my write in vote for the prez because I can see from your contribution here your not much worse of a choice!!!!

GET LOST TROLL /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

South by 31 friday!!!

All that empty space---must have had a brain fart.

All incohearnt babbling aside I can assure you I'm not who you think. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

1993 I think is the answer to your little leading question.

Ok.....Whatever /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

1993, thats like 15 years ago. Your seniors were still in diapers 15 years ago. Some of your fans still are. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

All that empty space---must have had a brain fart.

Was that witty when you thought it up??

Be careful there you might actually add some merit to the stereotype mentioned about South kids above. Its really upsetting when people live down to others expectations but you likely have time to come out of your nose dive if you will just THINK a bit more.

Guys, please let Brokeback Jack have his fun. He's so happy and on top of the world because this is FINALLY the year the Indians bring home a championship. I mean it has to be right? When was the last time they were ranked #1 going into the playoffs? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> This is the year baby! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok.....Whatever /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

1993, thats like 15 years ago. Your seniors were still in diapers 15 years ago. Some of your fans still are. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I swear just when we think we have you figured out you go and throw a mental curveball like this at us. Your truly at a different level of intelligence than the rest of us. Its like coming to a gun fight with a knife!!

A mind like a steel colinder I tell ya!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />