Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

I swear just when we think we have you figured out you go and throw a mental curveball like this at us. Your truly at a different level of intelligence than the rest of us. Its like coming to a gun fight with a knife!!

A mind like a steel colinder I tell ya!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I have reported you to Coach T. Do NOT use bad language on here again

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, please let Brokeback Jack have his fun. He's so happy and on top of the world because this is FINALLY the year the Indians bring home a championship. I mean it has to be right? When was the last time they were ranked #1 going into the playoffs? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> This is the year baby! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I haven't heard the championship talk coming from the DB fans, just the fans from the south side and a few other DB hater school's. And DB is ranked 5'th in the only poll that maters, not #1. If DB loses in the first or second round or loses to Science Hill Fri. night, the only thing that will be disapointing to us is that we didn't get a chance to beat south this year.

DB - 44

south - o

Guys, please let Brokeback Jack have his fun. He's so happy and on top of the world because this is FINALLY the year the Indians bring home a championship. I mean it has to be right? When was the last time they were ranked #1 going into the playoffs? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> This is the year baby! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He has such great football knowledge I'm sure he could tell you. Well, he could if the zookeeper gives him another banana. It's great to know that building a new fieldhouse and installing fieldturf will win you a championship. Isn't that right, whacko? You can always have Ron Bliss vote you #1 and have a plaque made if things don't work out this year.

DB - 44

south - o

south................thats it, we can't take these beatings anymore. we're not gonna' play u-all anymore

TSSAA..............you will play DB in 2009 !!!

south............... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

391...here's how it works. Cap sits and waits in ambush for the newbies to release classified information. You give him something important he gives you a little compassion...you give him something more important, he gives you a little more compassion...in the end you all tell him lots of important imformation...he gives you a little compassion. Hades, why don't you just go get the game plan from Stacy and come on here and post it for Cap and then when we are losing in the 4th he will give you a little more compassion...right before he serves you a nice portion of CROWE!

So let me finish it. Fletcher has a sprained ankle, Davenport has a level II concussion and is not cleared for the game yet, Neely has mono, Z has a stinger in his right shoulder blade up to his neck, and KK got caught with a gun in school. EVERYBODY HAPPY! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Now go ask Cap about the Viking injury list. Know what he will tell you? We got 3 years worth of dead CROWE and they have been condemed for consumption...just the way he knew we'd like it.

Learn to play this little game called CoachT or go back to Yahoo games.

Cap, just for the record and because you know I love ya, /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> but if we got any injuries it's the ones we are bringing to the 'Castle to give to you my 'Brutha! Check it out...it's on and you know it is on. You think them high dollar RB's you got 'gonna bulldoze us down...well we got some rock...I hope you got dinomite 'cause we got something special fo' yall. My little brothers on here done succered to your devious ways but Volman's got my back and you know Volman's got yo' number.

So don't be messin' with my young Rebels heads or we will tack another TD on that total. Rebel Nation. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Davenport has a concussion?? Where are you getting this information LOL, I'm unsure on these other injuries you speak of but I know for a fact Davenport has no concussion.

DB - 44

south - o

south................thats it, we can't take these beatings anymore. we're not gonna' play u-all anymore

TSSAA..............you will play DB in 2009 !!!

south............... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Maryville's reaction on the possibility of playing DB /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You won't be able to dodge them anymore. Overheard telephone conversation between Graham Clark and George Quarles

Quarles: We would love to play you this upcoming year.

Clark: That sounds great. We need somebody for a scrimmage.

Quarles: No, no, no. All we've heard from Waco is how you aren't afraid to play anybody.

Clark: That's right. We will play you anytime. You are still a 4A team, right?

Quarles: No, coach. We're in the division with you now.

Clark: Ohhhh $@%&^*!!!.

If DB loses in the first or second round or loses to Science Hill Fri. night, the only thing that will be disapointing to us is that we didn't get a chance to beat south this year.

Maybe this is why D-B has never won the state??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Maybe this is why D-B has never won the state??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Who cares about winning the state. The real joy is rubbing in all those wins over south. I wouldn't trade 15 years of wins over south for a state championship. That would be crazy! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />