Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

Looks like they let the resource class at South go to the Library and play on the computer again today. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must not get it!!!!! What grade are you in, anyway---I didn't think they were legit questions to start with and now you've really made me mad and I'm just simply not going to answer your football legit questions and as soon as get my thong out of my buttcheeks and get this cheerleading skirt buttoned around my belly, I'm coming over there and show you what "canofwhoopa__" looks like. Leave GirlyGirlyman out of this, he's putting his lipstick on and doesn't have time to get in this drama, Queen. Get it-----Drama, Queen, ---Queen /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Come on VF88, lighten up and join the party---don't you know this ain't real, anyway??? Put your dress on and join us.

VikingsFan88 just wanted REAL football analysis and everyone just unloaded on him. Hilarious. That guy is an idiot. He didn't understand your sarcasm (which was hilarious) and then got super defensive.

I know you guys are just joking about the dress thing but there are rumors around Bristol that VF88 really does just sit around in a dress and smeared lipstick. They say he's waiting on some guy named "Harmon" to call.

AFter years of being a REBEL TO THE CORE, I finally have a friend. Thanks. Wildcat, now I know you got my back.

I added you as a friend, as well, /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> and tried to send you an email, but apparently I'm not smart enough to figure that out. AHHHH, I have a friend, finally.

I'm not exactly sure what Clint's injury is, knee related, but he won't be coming to school all week so he can prop his leg up at home.

Neeley is also questionable with a broken thumb, had to get a cast.

dang, we'll be down to third string pretty soon. It will be like the second half of all of our games this year.

VikingsFan88 just wanted REAL football analysis and everyone just unloaded on him. Hilarious. That guy is an idiot. He didn't understand your sarcasm (which was hilarious) and then got super defensive.

I know you guys are just joking about the dress thing but there are rumors around Bristol that VF88 really does just sit around in a dress and smeared lipstick. They say he's waiting on some guy named "Harmon" to call.

Oh-h-h-h-----Careful, I'm not going there. In fairness to Harmon, and you might have just picked a name out of a hat, but Harmon is a quality young man, from quality parents, as good as I know. I prefer we don't drag any of the young men's name into the Fantasy that we are in on here. Let's lift up all these young people, even though we're having our silly fun on here at the expense of other grown ups---and one might even question, sometimes, whether we are "grown up", so let's have our fun but, like I said, lift up the young people who are trying to do the best they can, on both teams.

dang, we'll be down to third string pretty soon. It will be like the second half of all of our games this year.

He's got a cast-----I say use it.

I'm not exactly sure what Clint's injury is, knee related, but he won't be coming to school all week so he can prop his leg up at home.

Neeley is also questionable with a broken thumb, had to get a cast.

Does 3+9+1 add to 10???

To bad they don't give out plaques for every time DB beat south. We'd have to build on. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Loved or Hated but Never Ignored /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hErE's OnE fOr ThE wIlDcAt /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Year 2000........

DB - 61

south - o

and yet South gets criticized for running up the score and all you hear from the little indian fans are how Clark calls off the dogs once he gets to a 30 point lead. puhlease, give me a break. 2000....I think that was the year we went Sullivan Central on the league and didn't win a game. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Makes you appreciate the last few years, especially the last two when we would have speared the flaming teepees but they were too afraid to play us. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and yet South gets criticized for running up the score and all you hear from the little indian fans are how Clark calls off the dogs once he gets to a 30 point lead. puhlease, give me a break. 2000....I think that was the year we went Sullivan Central on the league and didn't win a game. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Makes you appreciate the last few years, especially the last two when we would have speared the flaming teepees but they were too afraid to play us. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

W1ldcat, we're both prominent faces on these South boards. Your ongoing feud with Waco is a nice subplot among these threads. When are we gonna join forces? I'm tearing down the barrier. With two of us, the MLC + DB won't know what hit em!