96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last 10 years..................

DB - 387

south - 78 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It's ok. Keep talking. You're just proving the reasons why everybody hates DB. It's not because we are envious of your mythical championships. It's because of the fans. You do keep those old plaques dusted off when you do your janitorial rounds at night, right? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That changes things. Will this mean more playing time for Bobby Taylor? Who would our starting linebackers be now. I know Fletcher was playing more anyway.

Garvin, Neeley, Fletcher, ---all available--with St.Clair and Blanken walked down on ends.

Got a surprise in store for you---------don't want to be the one to let cat out of bag.

391, man I truly hate to hear that. I had heard that he was one of the studs for you guys and was last years star qb brother. Always hate to see any player go down. What year is he?

He's a Junior. Ty Garvin is a junior as well so we do have the linebackers next year anyway.

Garvin, Neeley, Fletcher, ---all available--with St.Clair and Blanken walked down on ends.

Got a surprise in store for you---------don't want to be the one to let cat out of bag.

A surprise for me?

MScheerleadertothecore and girlygirlyman, oh I get it now, sarcastic humor that you dont get to use on your VP job - and if I don't like it - I should eat a rock. Boy, I bet you could give some real insight on football analysis. The questions I keep asking of you about football still remain unanswered. You would rather use your sarcastic humor that you don't get to use on your VP job than answer legit questions - must be from South

Hey core, maybe he'll get this one. If a fullback and a halfback collide during a game, does that mean you have one and a half backs???? ........real football analysis. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey core, maybe he'll get this one. If a fullback and a halfback collide during a game, does that mean you have one and a half backs???? ........real football analysis. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I sure know what you get when you combine two brokebacks................a WACOJACO!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I sure know what you get when you combine two brokebacks................a WACOJACO!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

DB - 44

South - 0

I'll just post for him. With that city education, this is all he knows how to type. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

MScheerleadertothecore and girlygirlyman, oh I get it now, sarcastic humor that you dont get to use on your VP job - and if I don't like it - I should eat a rock. Boy, I bet you could give some real insight on football analysis. The questions I keep asking of you about football still remain unanswered. You would rather use your sarcastic humor that you don't get to use on your VP job than answer legit questions - must be from South

You must not get it!!!!! What grade are you in, anyway---I didn't think they were legit questions to start with and now you've really made me mad and I'm just simply not going to answer your football legit questions and as soon as get my thong out of my buttcheeks and get this cheerleading skirt buttoned around my belly, I'm coming over there and show you what "canofwhoopa__" looks like. Leave GirlyGirlyman out of this, he's putting his lipstick on and doesn't have time to get in this drama, Queen. Get it-----Drama, Queen, ---Queen /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Come on VF88, lighten up and join the party---don't you know this ain't real, anyway??? Put your dress on and join us.

Hey, 88, the Core knows more football than you ever hoped to. He was making a joke and if you had understood it, you would have seen and accepted the humor, but looks like you still haven't figured it out. ARe you in the 9th grade or haven't you made it that far? Schools out, already?? Yeahhh, for you, schools out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck with your questions, but I won't even attempt to try to answer them---you are an idiot.

You must not get it!!!!! What grade are you in, anyway---I didn't think they were legit questions to start with and now you've really made me mad and I'm just simply not going to answer your football legit questions and as soon as get my thong out of my buttcheeks and get this cheerleading skirt buttoned around my belly, I'm coming over there and show you what "canofwhoopa__" looks like. Leave GirlyGirlyman out of this, he's putting his lipstick on and doesn't have time to get in this drama, Queen. Get it-----Drama, Queen, ---Queen /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Come on VF88, lighten up and join the party---don't you know this ain't real, anyway??? Put your dress on and join us.

Hey, Core, Can I have a skirt and join the party? Talking about Drama---Can we invite those BrokeBack boys and Whacko-Jocko and all sit around and sing Cumba-Ya??????????????Oh, I didn't say that??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />