Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

W1ldcat, we're both prominent faces on these South boards. Your ongoing feud with Waco is a nice subplot among these threads. When are we gonna join forces? I'm tearing down the barrier. With two of us, the MLC + DB won't know what hit em!

No offense but I don't need any help to put Waco in his place /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> He usually digs his own hole and I just fill in the dirt.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but I don't need any help to put Waco in his place /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> He usually digs his own hole and I just fill in the dirt.

Oh by no means did I suggest interefering with you and waco. That's between you two, and it makes for good comedy. What I'm saying is, there is justice to be served and the two most qualified people are you and I. And maybe compusat if he gets a little edgier. You defend South's honor against waco and I'll defend their honor against guys like VikingsFan88.

W1ldcat, we're both prominent faces on these South boards. Your ongoing feud with Waco is a nice subplot among these threads. When are we gonna join forces? I'm tearing down the barrier. With two of us, the MLC + DB won't know what hit em!

oH No /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .......they're forming a gang!

I'm not exactly sure what Clint's injury is, knee related, but he won't be coming to school all week so he can prop his leg up at home.

Neeley is also questionable with a broken thumb, had to get a cast.

Rebel391 not to question your statement but just were did you get that information??? because a very reliable resource told me that clint,Neeley,and beedle will all be back to scare some ghouls out of the castle friday night.

and yet South gets criticized for running up the score and all you hear from the little indian fans are how Clark calls off the dogs once he gets to a 30 point lead. puhlease, give me a break. 2000....I think that was the year we went Sullivan Central on the league and didn't win a game. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Makes you appreciate the last few years, especially the last two when we would have speared the flaming teepees but they were too afraid to play us. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well you would be afraid to if you had only beat a team 13 games in a row by only a 387 -78 margin. We were lucky to win that last game in 2006. I know we were lucky because you southers said before the game that you were going to drill the Tribe. Hey, come to think of it, that same thing has been said the past two years and repeted again in your above quote. How funny /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Clint is out for the year.

South will overcome but in a close one.

391...here's how it works. Cap sits and waits in ambush for the newbies to release classified information. You give him something important he gives you a little compassion...you give him something more important, he gives you a little more compassion...in the end you all tell him lots of important imformation...he gives you a little compassion. Hades, why don't you just go get the game plan from Stacy and come on here and post it for Cap and then when we are losing in the 4th he will give you a little more compassion...right before he serves you a nice portion of CROWE!

So let me finish it. Fletcher has a sprained ankle, Davenport has a level II concussion and is not cleared for the game yet, Neely has mono, Z has a stinger in his right shoulder blade up to his neck, and KK got caught with a gun in school. EVERYBODY HAPPY! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Now go ask Cap about the Viking injury list. Know what he will tell you? We got 3 years worth of dead CROWE and they have been condemed for consumption...just the way he knew we'd like it.

Learn to play this little game called CoachT or go back to Yahoo games.

Cap, just for the record and because you know I love ya, /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> but if we got any injuries it's the ones we are bringing to the 'Castle to give to you my 'Brutha! Check it out...it's on and you know it is on. You think them high dollar RB's you got 'gonna bulldoze us down...well we got some rock...I hope you got dinomite 'cause we got something special fo' yall. My little brothers on here done succered to your devious ways but Volman's got my back and you know Volman's got yo' number.

So don't be messin' with my young Rebels heads or we will tack another TD on that total. Rebel Nation. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Rebel391 not to question your statement but just were did you get that information??? because a very reliable resource told me that clint,Neeley,and beedle will all be back to scare some ghouls out of the castle friday night.

I was told by a coach and one of Clint's friends.

I could be wrong about Neeley, that is just what I heard from a few people that probably don't know.

391...here's how it works. Cap sits and waits in ambush for the newbies to release classified information. You give him something important he gives you a little compassion...you give him something more important, he gives you a little more compassion...in the end you all tell him lots of important imformation...he gives you a little compassion. Hades, why don't you just go get the game plan from Stacy and come on here and post it for Cap and then when we are losing in the 4th he will give you a little more compassion...right before he serves you a nice portion of CROWE!

So let me finish it. Fletcher has a sprained ankle, Davenport has a level II concussion and is not cleared for the game yet, Neely has mono, Z has a stinger in his right shoulder blade up to his neck, and KK got caught with a gun in school. EVERYBODY HAPPY! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Now go ask Cap about the Viking injury list. Know what he will tell you? We got 3 years worth of dead CROWE and they have been condemed for consumption...just the way he knew we'd like it.

Learn to play this little game called CoachT or go back to Yahoo games.

Cap, just for the record and because you know I love ya, /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> but if we got any injuries it's the ones we are bringing to the 'Castle to give to you my 'Brutha! Check it out...it's on and you know it is on. You think them high dollar RB's you got 'gonna bulldoze us down...well we got some rock...I hope you got dinomite 'cause we got something special fo' yall. My little brothers on here done succered to your devious ways but Volman's got my back and you know Volman's got yo' number.

So don't be messin' with my young Rebels heads or we will tack another TD on that total. Rebel Nation. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Was the gun part really necessary?

My bad...it was a fishin' pole...but it was loaded. You know...nice little top water plug for them stripers in Boone.

There ya go, that's better. Now everyone knows the REAL facts for this game.

Gotta say, I didn't understand the understand the hamburger joke, comp. What inside info am I missing? I thought we were on the same side here.

I was told by a coach and one of Clint's friends.

I could be wrong about Neeley, that is just what I heard from a few people that probably don't know.

Reb391 you are right about clint i guess my resources weren't as reliable as i thought , but i'm 99% sure that neeley is playin.......so we should still be ok at the linebaker position