IMAC (District 2 AAA) 2008-2009 Thread

raiderray

As an outsider and District 1 "homer", I'll offer this opinion. Morristown West looked mediocre for a half against a good Single A Cloudland team, before wearing them down for about a fifteen point win. Yesterday, West destroyed Single A Unaka, but Unaka is in turmoil right now with key injuries and a coaching change. Taylor Hall is the real deal and Goins is explosive. Without Hall, I do not think West could contend for the IMAC title. However, with Hall I like West's chances to unseat the Lady Devils. It sounds like Greeneville is going to have to overcome the coaching antics which may lead to a dramatic meltdown of team morale. I have been critical of the coaching antics in the past and it seems to be getting worse. Kids can only take so much psychological punishment. My money is on the Lady Trojans.

Biggest thing GreenEVILl will need to overcome is a bit of weakness @ point. They played a very good Upperman team close......I would imaging the kinks will be worked out before conference play starts.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest thing GreenEVILl will need to overcome is a bit of weakness @ point. They played a very good Upperman team close......I would imaging the kinks will be worked out before conference play starts.

Agreed. I think it's really smart strategy to play stiff competition early on to work out those kinks. Hate I missed the Upperman rematch. I heard that Dickson and Kelley sat out most if not all of the 3rd quarter again. If it's the same as the SG game, everybody, especially the younger ones, are going to have to get their assignments on defense so that our scorers don't have to step in to help so much and get in foul trouble. But, Kelley had a huge task in guarding AA's Miss Basketball contender and from reports did a good job but had to accumulate some fouls to do it.

Gosh Barb, after all the comments the rest of have to put up with about spelling Greeneville correctly. Maybe too much time spent at the Bean Barn? !!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Gosh Barb, after all the comments the rest of have to put up with about spelling Greeneville correctly. Maybe too much time spent at the Bean Barn? !!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ooops looks like I forgot the other e

CCHS beat DB and lost to Science Hill by 1 I believe

I think its gonna be a three team race till the end with Mo West, CCHS, and GHS

not dissing CCHS or GHS but I think they will be playing for 2nd......for my wants...I wish it were East !!!

CCHS has a great supporting cast with Buda , Depew, Lewis, Pruitt and Allie.....GHS has some up and coming that will help......BUT depth depth depth goes to West not to mention the play makers and game changers....

I believe the IMAC this year and next has the market cornered on talent....

how can you pick a limited number for all conference from the group at hand?