Midway @ Cosby

old24eagle

Cosby fans. Congrats on a great regular season. I think you may be starting to earn some respect from fans in East Tennessee. But in order to get your respect across the state, from the likes of King Leon and others (not that you should really care), you're going to have to put together a couple of good runs in the playoffs. That can start tonight. I think you can win this game. Best of luck to the players, coaches, old24eagle, BIGblueLBs36, and the rest of the Cosby faithful. Make 'em believers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks SEVEN good luck to yall over at TC as well, became a big TC fan a couple years ago when I got to see them play at the Boro, loved their desire and how they played the game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing to do is to just stay quiet and not try to understand why people are so down on us. We'll get our respect in due time, and we've earned alot of people's respect already so just worry about your school work and gettin on the field for the BIG Eagles! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll do that coach, we are gonna make a huge run in the playoffs and a conference championship is right on our door step, i'll be in Cosby tonight to cheer you guys to victory and no matter who they bring in to play against you they will have to earn every yard they get and its gonna be a VERY physical ball game

GO EAGLES!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll do that coach, we are gonna make a huge run in the playoffs and a conference championship is right on our door step, i'll be in Cosby tonight to cheer you guys to victory and no matter who they bring in to play against you they will have to earn every yard they get and its gonna be a VERY physical ball game

GO EAGLES!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm drawing a blank on this one... has the conference championship not already been decided? Did not know that conference championships were played for in high school, definately in the NFL, but not for TN HS Football. Normally playoff games are played to decide STATE champions. Just thought maybe that info could help you out.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />