Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say that this team played their hearts out and they all should be very proud of themselves. We didn't get outplayed during this game we were clearly out coached. That's great that the coaches are nice and good teachers but if they can't break "tradition" and try running a different offense at some point in time, we will never get past the first or second game in the play-offs. The offensive coordinator should be fired. If he can't look at game film and see his mistakes on the last two games then Camden doesn't need him anymore. Everyone in the stands could clearly see the running game wasn't going anywhere and it seems like we have plenty of competent receivers so PASS THE BALL! The few times we did pass it we scored. But not Camden, keep pounding it up the middle with guys that are 5'7" and 150lbs. At some point the coaching staff needs to see the light or the program will stall out lilke it has started to do towards the end of our season. This same thing happened in Henry Co. a few years ago and then they got a new coach and look at them now. Everyone makes mistakes including coaches, but lets learn from them and then do something about it.

I want to say that this team played their hearts out and they all should be very proud of themselves. We didn't get outplayed during this game we were clearly out coached. That's great that the coaches are nice and good teachers but if they can't break "tradition" and try running a different offense at some point in time, we will never get past the first or second game in the play-offs. The offensive coordinator should be fired. If he can't look at game film and see his mistakes on the last two games then Camden doesn't need him anymore. Everyone in the stands could clearly see the running game wasn't going anywhere and it seems like we have plenty of competent receivers so PASS THE BALL! The few times we did pass it we scored. But not Camden, keep pounding it up the middle with guys that are 5'7" and 150lbs. At some point the coaching staff needs to see the light or the program will stall out lilke it has started to do towards the end of our season. This same thing happened in Henry Co. a few years ago and then they got a new coach and look at them now. Everyone makes mistakes including coaches, but lets learn from them and then do something about it.

I'll agree that they should have passed the ball more,but when youre overmatched on the line with covered up receivers,not much you can do.Fairview executed a perfect gameplan and it showed.The coaching staff and young lions need to hold their head up high because they cant win them all.With all young talent flowing up through the pipeline,reload and remember the game.Theyll be Back.

Hey Camden has some of the best coaches around. They were simply goin with their bread and butter plays that they've had all year. THAT DOESN'T MEAN I AGREED WITH THE CALLS, but they were doin what had worked all year. I think if the coaches had Gaskin air it out more then the game would have been totally different cause IDK what D fairview was in but they HAD 9 GUYS IN THE BOX ALL NIGHT. I would have been running a lot of Twins, motioning the Tight end over to create an end over or Overload set. When we did this we would usually have the Split man running a post or fade something deep, the Slot man would run either an out or a dig, and the Tight End would run a flat route like an arrow or something, and it usually got us GOOD YARDAGE. But I'm not the coach, so until I do become a coach my thoughts are useless, and therefore until that day comes I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT COACH WARD and OUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR COACH BLOW, and all the other Coaches at Camden.

sportscrazy, may I ask if you have a kid on this team or are you just a fan of Camden?

Settle down there now. No need to fire anybody. Camden has by far got an excellent coaching staff. Henry County has turned things around but I believe so has Camden. You can't win them all. Camden came out flat like they have for the past several games. You have to have all the ingredents of a championship team to advance deep in the playoffs. This years team was weak in a few areas, the coaching staff has done an excellent job IMO to have the success they had this year. Our turn is coming if you really know the team like I do and a lot of others do. We are headed on the right path. Camden still had one heck of a year. These Seniors continued to make history and push the under classmen. Great season Lions!!!!

do you not remember the years before coach ward and the beatings you took?

Can we say Judas? Wow how one game, one bad game changes the mindset of people. Do you not think that Coach Ward watches film, or any of the other coaches. Do you not realize that Coach Ward spent 11 years coaching at Westview, 4 playing at Lambuth, and 4 playing for coach Tucker at Milan. But Im sure you are more dedicated and qualified to question the state of Camdem football, and the coaches knowledge of the game. Good teams lose, Great teams loose at all levels, and sometimes you dont have to be the better team to win. Camden had a off night. Remember the joke of a program you guys had before Coach Ward and Blow showed up. As far as the offense goes, run, run, and run. Thats what you guys do best. Honestly, if you guys get your wish and you fire Ward and Blow, send them down our way/ we will take em open arms.

Can we say Judas? Wow how one game, one bad game changes the mindset of people. Do you not think that Coach Ward watches film, or any of the other coaches. Do you not realize that Coach Ward spent 11 years coaching at Westview, 4 playing at Lambuth, and 4 playing for coach Tucker at Milan. But Im sure you are more dedicated and qualified to question the state of Camdem football, and the coaches knowledge of the game. Good teams lose, Great teams loose at all levels, and sometimes you dont have to be the better team to win. Camden had a off night. Remember the joke of a program you guys had before Coach Ward and Blow showed up. As far as the offense goes, run, run, and run. Thats what you guys do best. Honestly, if you guys get your wish and you fire Ward and Blow, send them down our way/ we will take em open arms.

Camden people don't feel that way. Their proud of the coaching staff . That just the opinion of sportscrazy. I think Ward and company know that the community are behind them all the way.