Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me say the atmosphere at Camden is great. Has friendly people, great food and a lot of sponsors. I am glad I made the trip from Erin tonight.

I must say I was completely wrong on this game. From what I read I though Camden was a physical team who had a high powered offense. But what I saw tonight is how good a team the Fairview team is. My question is how is Fairview not in the Top 10 in the state if Camden is number 4. Everyone at the stadium saw that Fairview was the better team.

I have a couple of questions for Camden fans.

Do you guys always stay in the 4-3 defense no matter what you get?

What did Fairview do that others teams didn't do on the offensive side of the ball?

Looks like Camden has a great game going and a fan told me that Kim, the kicker had a really long PAT streak snapped tonight.

it seems like camden runs the same offense and defense no matter who they are facing. they believe in tradition. but fairview adjusted this week to what camden runs and was able to stop the jet sweep. onlyy those two pass plays were huge. it was a very physical game u could see the teams wear down but play strong. fairview had the heart to stay up even after camden scores twice. fairview should be ranked in the top ten they beat a number four team.......

Hats off to Fairview. The Jackets made all the plays when it counted and Camden just didn't. Great job.

Congrats to the Lions on a 9-1 season. Thank you to the seniors for a great year. Thanks to the coaching staff at Camden. Hope we see all of you again next season. And to the fans of Camden, thanks for showing the team support, these boys could never do it without all of you.

LION PRIDE!

Hats off to Fairview. The Jackets made all the plays when it counted and Camden just didn't. Great job.

Congrats to the Lions on a 9-1 season. Thank you to the seniors for a great year. Thanks to the coaching staff at Camden. Hope we see all of you again next season. And to the fans of Camden, thanks for showing the team support, these boys could never do it without all of you.

LION PRIDE!

Congrats to Camden on a great year. At the start of the season I didn't know how good you guys would be, it was obvious very fast you reloaded instead of rebuilt. I really enjoyed our regular season matchup and hopefully they can continue down the road. I am surprised by you guys going out first round but I know Fairview has a good team and anything can happen come playoffs. Congratulations on a good year and while I know you are a region 7 fan, you are welcome to jump on board with the Dawgs!!! We need all the help we can get!!!

Congrats to Fairview...you came to play and rightfully won the game. Cassidy and Johnson are beasts...you are lucky to have them, they are something else. Good Luck the rest of the way.

To the Camden Seniors:

As hard as it is to have seen you play your last HS game Friday, you have great things to look forward too. I can not express how proud I have been to watch you guys take the field the past 3-4 years...it's been a blast. Good luck in the future and someday when this loss is not so fresh, you'll be able to look back at some of the best times of your lives. Thank you for everything /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why not run it when no one has stopped us on the outside yet? If Fairview commits to stopping the outside sweep THEN we'll run straight up the gut...#41 likes to do that alot. Can't wait for this one to get started...it's time to get serious boys. Go LIONS!

Ya how about that run up the middle /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Fairview 20-13 all that needs to be said.

Congrats to Camden on a great year. At the start of the season I didn't know how good you guys would be, it was obvious very fast you reloaded instead of rebuilt. I really enjoyed our regular season matchup and hopefully they can continue down the road. I am surprised by you guys going out first round but I know Fairview has a good team and anything can happen come playoffs. Congratulations on a good year and while I know you are a region 7 fan, you are welcome to jump on board with the Dawgs!!! We need all the help we can get!!!

I have already turned purple. Good luck Milan.

I don't think a truer statement has ever been made.

Congrats to Camden on a great season. Hope we can keep ya'll on the schedule for next year the last 2 years have been gun games to watch. I agree if we make it out of the quadrant we will have trouble with GP, LC, or CPA. Unless you're Alcoa semi final games aren't supposed to be easy. As for the statement, fans who were at those two games can see the error in that statement.

Well I'm, late, but first off let me say FAIRVIEW WOW. Yall are some great people, and your players are some of the classiest around. I really have a diferent view now, when one of your players had already organized a prayer session after the game with both teams no matter what win, lose, or draw I thought that was GREAT PURELY INSPIRING.

Secondly, both of these teams played a great game and no one can down talk these boys that played friday. Fairview shocked me in the veer, but they ran it like is was supposed to, and thier D is stiff as well. Yellow Jackets yall are now right behind Milan for teams to support this post season. Congrats Jackets on a well played game, now go out and continue to play hard and advance. Remember to work hard evey week to give yourself the oppurtunity to win. Good luck I'll be keepin up with yall.

Now to the saddest part, CAMDEN SENIORS: Thank yall for the WONDERFUL past few months. I am proudly able to say I played with yall seniors, and I truly loved watchin yall this season. Yall went out every week and did yalls thing, Hold your heads high you continued the tradition, and have left Camden as REGION CHAMPS (ONLY THE 3rd CLASS IN CAMDEN HISTORY TO SO). I hope for only the best for yalls future, and I hopoe yall will continue playin ball if you can, and If you can't I hope you find happiness in whatever you do.

Returning Lions go out during this offseason, and work hard to be able to get past the 1st round. We've been shy of the Quarters now for two years, and I think its bout time we reappeared. For those soon to be seniors step up and be leaders take control of the young guys and show them how to play, and how to truly be a Lion.

Last thing before I go Once a Lion Always a Lion so, LION PRIDE!!

I was not sure how many games that I would make this year,as my last son graduated last May,and I really didn't have a dog in this race,so to speak...but...the games that I was able to go to were just as exciting as the ones of last season. These young men of Camden Central High have absolutely nothing to hang their heads about,as far as this football season goes. The Coaching staff there is awesome,and I hope that they all retire from this school /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> These Coaches have taught these young men so much in a short amount of time that will go with them for the rest of their lives. I know this for a fact.And so,in closing,I want to Thank the players for the dedication and hard work /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> and to the Coaching staff,Thanks for turning the Football program around at Camden Central High /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> GO LIONS !!!