It stinks not to be Alcoa in AA.

bigbearsfan

Well I'm sorry if I just don't agree that Alcoa will "roll" over Milan IF they get to meet. And it's great to know that stating my opinion apparently makes me a "dumb" blonde...even though I'm a brunette.

And I never said Alcoa purposely runs up the score because I believe they are a classy group just like Milan. Who if you don't know, started kicking field goals last week, to keep from running the score up.

Anywho...apology accepted because unlike some people I don't think this stuff to heart. I've just always been told I could argue with a brick wall....so this playful bantering helps me arguing with my friends and family who actually have to LIVE with me! LoL

I am the same way. But you guys have an excellent football program. And, you need to support those guys through and through. Which classifacation are you moving to next year? I know Alcoa is in AA, and they are moving to AAA in the playoffs. Honestly, I don't like that many classifacations, but that is just me.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the same way. But you guys have an excellent football program. And, you need to support those guys through and through. Which classifacation are you moving to next year? I know Alcoa is in AA, and they are moving to AAA in the playoffs. Honestly, I don't like that many classifacations, but that is just me.

milan will be aaa too just like alcoa and i like u depise this new plan i think it stinks but thats just me

Every high school football team that enjoys success has fans that become arrogant. I can think of 3 or 4 milan posters that fit this description, 3 or 4 alcoa posters, goodpasture, you name it. If a team is good, some biased fans will be arrogant. If Milan had the accomplishments over the last 4 years that alcoa has, then there would be more arrogant milan fans.

It doesn't stink to "not be alcoa" I'm sure it's great to be alcoa, but it's also great to be milan, I'm sure it's great to be goodpasture, CPA, etc. Alcoa will probably be good for decades to come but they will not win state every year. Neither will milan or any other 2a team. However, until a 2a team beats Alcoa, I can't fault them for anything their fans say. I may disagree and choose not to read or listen, but if Milan had just graduated a class of seniors with twice as many rings as they have ring fingers, I know what my opinion would be too.

I have respect for eveything Alcoa has done. I've heard nothing but good things about their style of play and their coaches and I hope that Milan plays well enough tonight and the next 3 weeks to line up with them come December. If that happens, milan fans and alcoa fans, both arrogant and humble with go at each other for a full week here on Coacht. But us posters won't have any affect on the game. At kick off it will be 0-0 and both teams will expect to win. Let's hope all of the players stay healthy throughout the playoffs.

At kick off it will be 0-0 and both teams will expect to win.

That's where you are wrong.

Those Aluminum helmets are worth 14 points a game.

So it will be 14-0 good guys before we even tee it up.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Good luck to everybody tonight, stay injury free!

That's where you are wrong.

Those Aluminum helmets are worth 14 points a game.

So it will be 14-0 good guys before we even tee it up.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Good luck to everybody tonight, stay injury free!

*sigh*

well enough can't just be left alone.

But I COMPLETELY agree with BulldawgDynasty...at 7:00pm or 7:30pm(not sure the time) on Dec. 5th in the 'Boro, the score will be 0-0, the teams will be 0-0, and they will both have ONE goal and one goal only.....

WIN!

*sigh*

well enough can't just be left alone.

But I COMPLETELY agree with BulldawgDynasty...at 7:00pm or 7:30pm(not sure the time) on Dec. 5th in the 'Boro, the score will be 0-0, the teams will be 0-0, and they will both have ONE goal and one goal only.....

WIN!

Not trying to be technical but the teams wont be 0-0 , they will be 13-1 and 14-0 ;]

So how exactly do I get the "overboard" award when I'm simply stating my fricken OPINION???

My whole point is I'm NOT worried about Alcoa!! I'm just annoyed at their "holier-than thou" attitude.

And I believe I retracted my players statement and changed it to fans/students.

And I also don't believe I've EVER said I "hate" Alcoa. I have nothing against these talented kids.

But it's people like you that annoy me.

I annoy you? Now that's funny! I don't care who you are. You may be the most lively poster that I have seen to date. I admire your spunk. Remember, don't overlook GP....