Arron Douglas and UT

B2B2B

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the article Douglas is considering leaving UT after they fired Coach Fulmer. Where might he go? If he does leave and Coach Fulmer finds a new team, does Aaron follow him?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3684900

Honestly your there to get an education. At this point he Better think long and hard what will carry him through life. I dont think he is a pro player by any means, I hear carson newman is interested in him.

Rob_M,

Man, you are nuts. This player was a stud for Maryville in both football and basketball. I think in high school, he was better then Jason Whitten. He has had shoulder surgery and you say no great loss. You are prolly one of the idiots that wanted Coach Fulmer fired. Aaron must have whipped your butt and Fulmer didnt offer you a scholly is why your saying these things.

According to the article Douglas is considering leaving UT after they fired Coach Fulmer. Where might he go? If he does leave and Coach Fulmer finds a new team, does Aaron follow him?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3684900

Read the article about Aaron Douglas wanting to transfer to another school because Coach Fulmer getting fired. I guess this family talk is all just talk, but Aaron Douglas should be used to just talk because of the way he told the coaches at Webb that he was going to stay at Webb even though his Dad was shopping him around to high schools the whole time. Maryville won the recuriting war because Coach Fulmer told him he would sign him to a scholarship if he went there and did good. I guess the coaches and administration at Webb were very suprised after the Douglas's told them Aaron was transfering to Marville after he had recieved a discounted tuition to Webb for many years because his mother was an assistant girls basketball coach at Webb. That really showed loyality by them. I guess they told the coaches and administration at Webb that Aaron was transfering to Maryville for better academic opportunities and college preperation. That is what all the Maryville people would tell you, that it was for academics and not just football. The Maryville recuriting machine just keeps on rolling and it will just get better in preperation for 6A competition next year. Could anybody tell me who are the recruiting this year and do the have any verbal commitments.

Well they recruited their entire defense this year. Their linebackers are 5'8 185 5'6 170 5'6 190. One of their defenseive tackles is 5'10 190, One of their ends is 6'0 200. I'll tell you what though buddy, they need to fire that recruiter cuz the boys over there are just too big and athletic for the rest of Tennessee to compete. It couldn't be work ethic or desire. Because 17 and 18 year old boys just don't possess that kind of commitment do they. Yeah your'e right, Maryville cheats. Some body should say something.

AD needs to stay put! I have nothing but respect for PF, but he is not UT.

Maybe if UT is smart they will offer the job to GQ!

AD is a top quality football player facing the injury bug. He will recover and land on his feet and have a great career wherever he lands. Most importantly, he is a top qulaity young man that we all should push our sons to emulate.