Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

I wonder if the Rebel fans were sweating a little bit tonight about half way thru the 3rd quarter? You sure would have had to eat some humble pie after the way you gave the Tribe the business last week. I think we're all starting to see just how weak the MLC was this year. But hey, so was the Big East. In case no one noticed the score, Greeneville beat this same MoEast team by 20 points just two weeks ago. I think the rebels are going to have their hands full again next week. If you survive to play Maryville, I will come to watch. It will be nice to see how real football is played for a change!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the Rebel fans were sweating a little bit tonight about half way thru the 3rd quarter? You sure would have had to eat some humble pie after the way you gave the Tribe the business last week. I think we're all starting to see just how weak the MLC was this year. But hey, so was the Big East. In case no one noticed the score, Greeneville beat this same MoEast team by 20 points just two weeks ago. I think the rebels are going to have their hands full again next week. If you survive to play Maryville, I will come to watch. It will be nice to see how real football is played for a change!

Past scores mean nothing. NOTHING! This was a great game tonight. Humble pie? Nahh, unless you bake it for us, you should be able to since your Friday nights are free now. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seriously though. Just because DB lost in the first round..again.. and the Rebels are going to the 3rd round..again..doesnt mean you can get on here and type the cr4p you did.

Real football is played in Death Valley. Need directions?

Past scores mean nothing. NOTHING! This was a great game tonight. Humble pie? Nahh, unless you bake it for us, you should be able to since your Friday nights are free now. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seriously though. Just because DB lost in the first round..again.. and the Rebels are going to the 3rd round..again..doesnt mean you can get on here and type the cr4p you did.

Real football is played in Death Valley. Need directions?

You have to over look TP he has problems. I hear he is seeking professional help. Gutsy win by the Rebs tonight. Very proud of the way they responded!

Are you coming hoping for a Rebels loss? Sounds as if you are trying to look for a reason to bash the Rebels! To all the Indian fans that came out tonight a big THANK YOU! Your support was very appreciated. To the DB couple that sat next to me and the misses you guys were awesome, you even stood up and clapped and cheered when those silver helmets scored!

Awesome perfromance tonight to all the Rebels a total team effort, Fletch man you are just amazing, Bradley you never quit, Ellis that might be one of the best games I have ever seen you play, Ty big catch and big hits, Charlie big hit to go along with nice hand from Neely(int), and T. Rowland thank you for letting us exhale! But it took all rebels to come away from this game with the W, you showed heart, desire, determination, and the will to never quit!

To Mo East, hats off, you guys played extremley well tonight! I know thats not the words you want to hear right now, but I knew you guys would give us all we could handle and more. In my opinion you guys are the best team we have played up to this point in the season. I hope and pray that everyone had a safe trip back to your abodes!

To the Rebels and fans, foucus now shifts toward Greenville, this will be a different green devil team than we faced earlier! No Greenway, but that hasn't slowed them doen at all!

REBEL NATION! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations on the win and moving on to the 3rd round. Tenacity and gusto on behalf of the Rebels won this game. Morristown East came to play, and the Rebels had their set backs, but they kept coming, they never quit, total team effort. Again, congratulations Rebels, you earned it.

I'm headed to Nashville next week for a weekend of football, but I may just pop down off the interstate for Friday night lights in Greeneville, wearing my light blue polo...again.

What a great game,and a (TEAM)win.And to M-East you have a great team...and thanks for the great team sportsmanship,I think we are very fortunate to get to travel to Greene County next Friday to take on the Greendevils. Thank's Taylor Roland for sealing the deal...not bad for a SOPH.that was one heck of a play.

CONGRATS REBELS!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute...lets see what time did DB play tonight ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks TCSF, your support is greatly appreciated! But it ain't that bad, just stand up and yell when those silver helmets score, WaCo would be so proud! See ya at the game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

REBEL NATION!

My pleasure, I spent $14 on tickets, $15.50 on concessions, $5 on a TSSAA Playoff Program, for a total of $34.50, and also cheered for the home team Rebels. I believe I did the best I could, mentally and fiscally, /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />.

Congrats to all those concerned. It was one heck of a game...2 minutes to go and its still undecided... what more can you ask for as a football fan? You have a VERY classy team and I still love the atmosphere in Death Valley. It WAS a long ride home but one I would make every Friday night if I could. I really enjoy playing you all. You should all be very proud. But.....we did have you scared there for a little while, didn't we? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to all those concerned. It was one heck of a game...2 minutes to go and its still undecided... what more can you ask for as a football fan? You have a VERY classy team and I still love the atmosphere in Death Valley. It WAS a long ride home but one I would make every Friday night if I could. I really enjoy playing you all. You should all be very proud. But.....we did have you scared there for a little while, didn't we? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am so proud of the Coaches & players for Morristown East. No one gave us a chance

in this game. Great game to watch, we had our chance on 4-down on the 10 yard line. T-howell

is a great player ,but he try to do to much on that 4th down play. We only needed 1 yard, cut it up

sooner. By dancing around for the big play, it aloud Sullivan South to make the game saving play.

Do not fell sorry for Morristown East. We have alot of great players coming back next year, #33

#2 #23 #28 #40 #10 #38 & alot of offensive & defensive line. We have some really great players

coming up from our freshman team. T-Howell will be our QB next year early, than give way to a

up coming Freshman #15. If this Freshman can spell T-Howell at QB, we can use T-Howell like this

year at RB, WR. T- Howell & Matt Helton will be our leaders next year. Work hard in the weightroom

& the classroom guys. Morristown East's will be a player in next years new 5A football class.

Sullivan South is a very good team, I wish you guys the best of luck. GO CANES!