Sept 11 Hillsboro (A) 7:00

Sept 18 Wilson Central (H) 7:00

Sept 25 Brentwood (H) 7:00

Oct 2 Station Camp (A) 7:00

Oct 9 Portland (H) 7:00

Oct 16 Beech (A) 7:00

Oct 23 Lebanon (H) 7:00

Oct 30 Hendersonville (A) 7:00

Looking for the rematch SEP 4th in the pit. Should be a great game. Go Bears!

Sumner Co. will handle Wilson Co. just like it crushed Metro teams. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We'll see about that. Go BEARS!

I would love if it did boil down like that but there is a ton of work to be done before that could happen. Right now at least on paper, Mt Juliet looks like the team to beat.

I am very interested in seeing if some of these younger players are gonna step up and what strides some of the part timers have made to be starters. There are several returners who are poised for a big year so I expect a very successful season. If the Wave's places where they lost a lot due to graduation are filled like they should be, they will be in good shape. Riverdale will be a good test and marker to how much Gallatin has to work to get better.

I'm glad there are some that actually have some common sense on this board. You are right sir, MJ should be the team to beat. But you never know until the game is over. Yes I went to MJ and had a nephew that played for MJ 2 yrs ago. But I do live in the Gallatin area and have my youngest son at SC (not in HS yet). I also have a older son that plays for Blackman so I try to tell it like it is not alot of BS that most put on here and don't have a clue. I guess it is what it is and makes it alot more interesting when some of these people that don't have a clue get on here. You tell it like it is (good common sense)

They only lost 6 seniors from last years squad so they have a ton of experience and were pretty good last year. The QB threw for over 1200 yards and ran for at least 500. I think they only lost one halfback in the backfield. They had several young receivers with some height who return. Defense should be sound, they do have to rebuild the offensive line but Perry should fill those holes adequately. With Perry in his third year and a massive returning amount of lettermen, they should be the team to beat....on paper.

I believe they lost 2 on the o-line.

I'm glad there are some that actually have some common sense on this board. You are right sir, MJ should be the team to beat. But you never know until the game is over. Yes I went to MJ and had a nephew that played for MJ 2 yrs ago. But I do live in the Gallatin area and have my youngest son at SC (not in HS yet). I also have a older son that plays for Blackman so I try to tell it like it is not alot of BS that most put on here and don't have a clue. I guess it is what it is and makes it alot more interesting when some of these people that don't have a clue get on here. You tell it like it is (good common sense)

Well let me tell ya, I have seen several "big mouth posters" on here and they usually don't last after they graduate. Coacht is a good tool and you can find alot of good information on here. The posters that talk a lot of smack on here are interesting (I have laughed alot), but when it comes down to it facts are hard to beat.

Perry runs a good program. Mt Juliet is loaded with experience and that usually spells, wins. The quarterback and fullback from last year are really good. If the receivers have improved, then that offense is going to be tough. I am not sure if it is better to play MJ early like Gallatin does or later in the year. I guess it really doesn't matter cause its the second game and that is just the way it is.

But like you said, you never know until the game is over. Right now I would put MJ 1st, Gallatin 2nd, and Hendersonville 3rd. Could be a spoiler somewhere in Beech or Wilson Central. Long way off yet. Looks like you are gonna have several bouts with Gallatin this year. Blackman in a scrimmage, SC ,and MJ during the season.

Well let me tell ya, I have seen several "big mouth posters" on here and they usually don't last after they graduate. Coacht is a good tool and you can find alot of good information on here. The posters that talk a lot of smack on here are interesting (I have laughed alot), but when it comes down to it facts are hard to beat.

Perry runs a good program. Mt Juliet is loaded with experience and that usually spells, wins. The quarterback and fullback from last year are really good. If the receivers have improved, then that offense is going to be tough. I am not sure if it is better to play MJ early like Gallatin does or later in the year. I guess it really doesn't matter cause its the second game and that is just the way it is.

But like you said, you never know until the game is over. Right now I would put MJ 1st, Gallatin 2nd, and Hendersonville 3rd. Could be a spoiler somewhere in Beech or Wilson Central. Long way off yet. Looks like you are gonna have several bouts with Gallatin this year. Blackman in a scrimmage, SC ,and MJ during the season.

I also agree with you on the pickings 1. MJ 2. Gallatin 3. Up for grabs with HHS, WC, and Beech. Should be exciting this year.

Is there any truth ex- Springfield coach has taken a job with Portland.That is the word here.

I was lookin for that Springfield coach at practice, Coach Ofet. I asked someone about him and they said he wasn??™t coming no more. Heard he told the new coach the Friday before practice started. He has been telling the new coach and principal that he would come since February and the new coach got him new gear and everything. What a jerk.

I also agree with you on the pickings 1. MJ 2. Gallatin 3. Up for grabs with HHS, WC, and Beech. Should be exciting this year.

H-ville will win the district. Ol and Dl are stacked and packed. Games will be won in the trenches. MJ 1 might be 1 in the 6A portion of the district (doubtful), but it doesn't speak volume for H-ville and G-town.

H-ville #1

G-town #2

Beech #3

MJ #4 overall and 1 in 6A

WC #5 and could win 6A easily

H-ville will win the district. Ol and Dl are stacked and packed. Games will be won in the trenches. MJ 1 might be 1 in the 6A portion of the district (doubtful), but it doesn't speak volume for H-ville and G-town.

H-ville #1

G-town #2

Beech #3

MJ #4 overall and 1 in 6A

WC #5 and could win 6A easily

Well, you moved MJ up 3 spots from your previous post so you are getting a little wiser. Maybe your next post you move them up 3 more and then we call you genius. JK with ya.