New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

Definitely think that Gallatin and Hendersonville have the toughest.

Portland, Mt Juliet, and Lebanon and pretty weak overall.

I disagree that Portland has a weak schedule. We play White House who has the potential to win this district even though they are 4A. We also play Greenbrier who is always a tough competitor and Greenwood, Ky who won their district last year and are one of the best teams in the state of KY. I believe the Panthers will suprise a lot of people this season because we are being overlooked and counted out by the rest of the district. Go Panthers!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree that Portland has a weak schedule. We play White House who has the potential to win this district even though they are 4A. We also play Greenbrier who is always a tough competitor and Greenwood, Ky who won their district last year and are one of the best teams in the state of KY. I believe the Panthers will suprise a lot of people this season because we are being overlooked and counted out by the rest of the district. Go Panthers!

Dude, that might be a decent schedule when you played 3-A but there are no upper tier teams in your current class or a higher class. No offense to White House or the others but they don't compare to a Riverdale, Brentwood, Cookeville, or Hillsboro. Not even close.

Dude, that might be a decent schedule when you played 3-A but there are no upper tier teams in your current class or a higher class. No offense to White House or the others but they don't compare to a Riverdale, Brentwood, Cookeville, or Hillsboro. Not even close.

very true...

i have ties to greenwood and they are NOT one of the best teams in the state, just because they are in KY dont try to make them sound good because no one would know. they lost to bowling green high which is one of the best teams in the state of KY 59-7 last year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gallatin's 2009 schedule.

May 1st Riverdale scrimmage (A) 5:00

May 8th White House scrimmage (H) 5:00

May 12th Green & Gold Game (Stadium) 6:30

July 31 Smyrna Scrimmage (H) 5:00

Aug 7 Blackman Scrimmage (A) 5:30

Aug 14 Riverdale Scrimmage (H) 5:00

Aug 21 Jamboree Stadium 6:00

Aug 28 Pope John Paul II (H) 7:00

Sept 4 Mt. Juliet (A) 7:00

Sept 11 Hillsboro (A) 7:00

Sept 18 Wilson Central (H) 7:00

Sept 25 Brentwood (H) 7:00

Oct 2 Station Camp (A) 7:00

Oct 9 Portland (H) 7:00

Oct 16 Beech (A) 7:00

Oct 23 Lebanon (H) 7:00

Oct 30 Hendersonville (A) 7:00

Now that is a tough looking schedule. The scrimmage games should have you prepared for the regular season. I don't think Blackman will have anything for you. I went and watched them play Bob Jones HS in Alabama and they were awful. My oldest son was on the team but had to quit because of back problems. Sorry BHS fans but the truth is the truth. Maybe they have improved but they were AWFUL that night.

Hey GW1 SEP 4th is getting closer. Kinda getting worried now that we lost one of our starting OL and looks like our RB is out for the year. I know it happens to all teams but that is 2 very big loses on offense. It should still be a close game. My youngest son starts practice over at the Civic Center next month. You gotta love Pee-Wee football. I would never have dreamed that a die hard Bear would move to G-town (much less marry a G-town grad) Then again she probably would not ever have dreamed of marrying a MJ grad either.

Springfield handed Lebanon their hat in a scrimmage. Mt Juliet is the class of Wilson County this year. Wilson Central should be a tough challenger.

for some reason you guys dont give central any credit you forget this is mjs first year in awhile playing with the big boys. they have to earn respect at the top level just because they were at the top years ago with wave doesn't mean its automatic just in case you think im not a fan i played at mj during the glory days of the 80's remember the 1980 game 2-0 with the bear and johny majors there so was i.

for some reason you guys dont give central any credit you forget this is mjs first year in awhile playing with the big boys. they have to earn respect at the top level just because they were at the top years ago with wave doesn't mean its automatic just in case you think im not a fan i played at mj during the glory days of the 80's remember the 1980 game 2-0 with the bear and johny majors there so was i.

Who hasn't givin Central any credit. Actually, no one has been credited with anything yet. Everyone is 0-0. People get on here and look at returning players and what them returning players accomplished on last years team. MJ hasn't beaten WC in a few years but they have been close and I believe this year MJ should be a lil better than WC. Even closer now that our RB looks to be out for the year. Its kinda sad when places get bigger and parents went to the same school with each other but their kids end up being town rivals.

Hey GW1 SEP 4th is getting closer. Kinda getting worried now that we lost one of our starting OL and looks like our RB is out for the year. I know it happens to all teams but that is 2 very big loses on offense. It should still be a close game. My youngest son starts practice over at the Civic Center next month. You gotta love Pee-Wee football. I would never have dreamed that a die hard Bear would move to G-town (much less marry a G-town grad) Then again she probably would not ever have dreamed of marrying a MJ grad either.

Some of those former PeeWee footballers are starters for the Wave now. I know of several. Mt Juliet still is the team to beat in my opinion. Lots of good players returning and a good coaching staff. Plus playing in Mt Juliet this year is going to be a tough challenge.

Wilson Central should be good as well. Should be a lot of good football in this district.

MJ will absolutely dominate this district and will dominate WC and Lebanon in Wilson Co. Perry has got most of them back, and has a score to settle with some folks. They will be only team to play-offs from this district in 6A...........WC will not be as good as they have been, and Lebanon will be awful.

MJ and Gallatin will be 1-2 in the district............kinda funny; this district in the old 3A days was totally dominated by those (2). This could be de ja vu /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am hearing that relations are not well in MJ land! I predict that they WILL NOT win the District...........