New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

Unless I missed a score by Smryna it looks like the score was 2-2. It could have been 3-2 Smyrna but I just don't know if they scored at the end I couldn't see it.

2-2 was 2-1 #1's Gallatin with both scores coming in the goal line drills. Smyrna's 2's scored on the long drive. Gallatin's D recovered a fumble and an int on goal line with Perry getting the pick.

they played 10 plays and swap. I was impressed with Gallatin's D containing the run and not allowing any real big plays. Bryson broke loose and was run down by the db from the opposite side.

Smyrna had a great showing as far as I was concerned. They were also without 6 projected starters. 2 were from the O-line. They should be a good team this season.

Gallatin goes to Blackman next Friday.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt Juliet looks like they are going to be solid

Gallatin tell of two teams

Hendersonville not living up to expectations

Wilson Central struggling

Lebanon no info

Station Camp big boy reality check

Portland not impressive

Beech....very quiet

Overall should be a real competitve district but right now several of these teams are searching for identity

Lebanon no info

Portland not impressive

Beech....very quiet

Overall should be a real competitve district but right now several of these teams are searching for identity

It is still too early to get a correct assesment on who will do what. IMO the first 2 scrimmages everyone pretty much sucks. The last 2 should tell a whole lot more. You will be at the MJ/Gallatin game won't you?

Lebanon no info

Portland not impressive

Beech....very quiet

It is still too early to get a correct assesment on who will do what. IMO the first 2 scrimmages everyone pretty much sucks. The last 2 should tell a whole lot more. You will be at the MJ/Gallatin game won't you?

Not sure about the first two scrimmages. I will be at the game. Looking forward to seeing the new field and stadium first hand.