New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, who are the top teams for next year. H-town will be HARD!! Unfortunately, so will Beech. They may be the two top teams in the distrct. Mt.J loses do everything QB. Gallatin loses top two offensive threats. The cats and devils are unknown but lose key DL and OL leaders. P-town and Station Camp just suck. 2010 is year of GO MO.

9AAA---5 TSWA All Staters: Gurchiek, Emmetts, Satterfield, Perry, and Reichenberger---3 kickers, 1 QB and 1 RB--did we have the best kickers in the state or what!?!?!?!??!??!? Congrats to all, way to represent

Congratulations to all the 9AAA representatives. However, I do thing it's odd that Sites was not named. From what I observed, Beech didn't have any stand out "superstars", but Sites was solid and, IMO, was the closest to a "name" that Beech had. Once again, congratulations to those named and to Coach Crabtree for being Coach of the Year.

Whats up with Sites not getting All State??? No one from our district got it...

Maybe you meant no one in 5A from our district got in. Reed Gurchiek from MJ (6A)got in. Congrats to ya Reed. IMO Sites probably should have gotten in.

The Tennessean from the other day didn't show all of these outstanding players from the district that got in. Congrats to you all and to Coach Crabtree.

9AAA---5 TSWA All Staters: Gurchiek, Emmetts, Satterfield, Perry, and Reichenberger---3 kickers, 1 QB and 1 RB--did we have the best kickers in the state or what!?!?!?!??!??!? Congrats to all, way to represent

Congratulations to all the 9AAA representatives. However, I do thing it's odd that Sites was not named. From what I observed, Beech didn't have any stand out "superstars", but Sites was solid and, IMO, was the closest to a "name" that Beech had. Once again, congratulations to those named and to Coach Crabtree for being Coach of the Year.

Very solid player, I agree. Beech could very well have 3 or more representatives next year.

It is about time that Satterfield got some just due for his performance! He was a great kicker! Congrats also to Perry who ended up being the top rusher and receiver on the team. Man I wish he had one more year. He had so many highlights this year.

Great job to the others who were represented from District 9-AAA.

Emmetts may have got all state but he was not that good. He missed several easy short field goals and Satterfield is one of the best if not the best in the state...