Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

Here are a few predictions I read on tricitiessports.com. I hope this gives a little more motivation for our Greene Devil squad to come out and take care of business tomorrow night. It seems that no one out side of Greeneville believes this team is capabile of winning, except for the Devil faithful....... We shall see....... GO DEVILS! The south shall not rise again tomorrow night!!

Greenville is further south than SS. Devils are also further south. Guess you are right. I figured you'd have more faith in your boys.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

9 out of 10 are picking Sullivan South over Greeneville . I doubt that many

of those 9 watched the M. E. ---South game last week or they might have

a different opinion about tonight's game. I expect the Green Devils to hang

a big win on South.

Can anyone tell me why South's kicker hasn't been kicking it deep on kick offs? I'm sure there is a reason, just curious.

I will give it a shot , they dont want to kick it to a kick returner or someone that is fast, so they kick it to the big lineman so they can catch them.. i learned that in middle school football cause they always kicked it to the fat boy(me).

I will give it a shot , they dont want to kick it to a kick returner or someone that is fast, so they kick it to the big lineman so they can catch them.. i learned that in middle school football cause they always kicked it to the fat boy(me).

The oopty oop? Is that the play where I run around and act like I don't know what I'm doing?

9 out of 10 are picking Sullivan South over Greeneville . I doubt that many

of those 9 watched the M. E. ---South game last week or they might have

a different opinion about tonight's game.

They reviewed tapes of the game last night and changed thier picks!

Now it's 10 out of 10! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

REBEL NATION!

Can I get a retract on that last statement? Way to early in the morning. Hadn't had my coffee yet. After coffee and reread I made absolutely no sense.

I just read it and was thinking maybe you were going in a different direction with the statement,or I had not got my coffee and the world was not as I thought it was

They reviewed tapes of the game last night and changed thier picks!

Now it's 10 out of 10! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

REBEL NATION!

I agree with Count Monte Cristo on this one. Rebs should roll.