SP at TC

purplegoldfan

They are good at home or away just like we are..Now, unbeatable that is a stretch...I expect another good game out of David, Montrel, and Kartrez...I have to tip my cap to Malcolm to because he made some huge plays! I think SP wins this one after being very prepared through the week! I will tell a score later on in the week..What can we expect from Trousdale? Like what do they run and who are there playmakers? Do they have a qb like Friendship's etc..

Trousdale doesn't really have a go to guy. They mix up the formations and playcalls very well. They spread the ball around quite nicely actually. They play sound, fundemental football. They are very well conditioned, and very well coached. They block and tackle well. JUST LIKE SP /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Oh yea i almost forgot. Our special teams have been outstanding so far this year. I hope it continues to improve. It may be the difference in the game.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow! Is this a good word about TC from 'bulldog69'? Must be getting ready to snow in the devils den.

'Slobberknocker'--man, that's an awesome word!-lol /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Is this the championship before the championship?

YES

My beef was about the coach running it up on hapless teams. he is gone. This coach and team have done an awesome job....besides....when I listen to South Pittsburg fans...........their arrogance is usually surpassed by their mouths overloading their "your know whats"...and that is a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC wins 28-14 on the Creekbank where their lifetime record is 4,912 wins and 6 losses

hahahahaha...who is going to beat one of us Oneida?? Trousdale and South Pittsburg play a different brand of ball...you will see after next week!

Before this goes any further Oneida has a challenge this week with greenback and thats where i will be.If we are fortunate to get by them then we will talk/chat/hug ok maybe not hug but you get my drift /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My beef was about the coach running it up on hapless teams. he is gone. This coach and team have done an awesome job....besides....when I listen to South Pittsburg fans...........their arrogance is usually surpassed by their mouths overloading their "your know whats"...and that is a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC wins 28-14 on the Creekbank where their lifetime record is 4,912 wins and 6 losses

If you are making reference to the RBS game of 05 then you are just as misled as the rest of the nation. Remember that TC only has bout 30 kids from yr to yr. That night i believe they dressed 20 or 21 due to injures from the week before in a game with Friendship. With the score 21-0 5 mins into the game Coach Satt pulled every starter he that was playing that night out and let the young guys play. What is a coach to do when he has freshman and sophomores scoring left and right when they hardly ever get any playing time. You dont tell a kid that young to not score. Its his time to shine.

Bulldog, I since a little jealosy in your tone. Sounds like you have endured a beat down of your own at the hands of the Pirates. By the way, "overloading our what", if your man enough to think it be man enough to say it.

They are good at home or away just like we are..Now, unbeatable that is a stretch...I expect another good game out of David, Montrel, and Kartrez...I have to tip my cap to Malcolm to because he made some huge plays! I think SP wins this one after being very prepared through the week! I will tell a score later on in the week..What can we expect from Trousdale? Like what do they run and who are there playmakers? Do they have a qb like Friendship's etc..

They have lots of goto guys usually 11 of them. Not being smart just honest. That is one thing i love about Trousdale County football we play more as a team than most. The only down fall to that is it's hard for your really good players to stack up the stats like some of the other teams that feed one great running back play after play after play. For example our starting fullback is a senior and played that posistion since junior pro he has moved to guard after an injury to our starting guard. That's a sacrifice alot of kids wouldn't make that's the mentality of this team. So to answer your question we do alot of things with alot of different people. This year i've seen them run several different variations of the wingt including double wing, single wing etc. I've seen them run no huddle, spread, I formation and on and on and on. He spreads it around nicely and does even more on Defense than he does on offense. I think this will be a battle and i'm definitely looking forward to it. Coach Creasy has done an awesome job along with all the assistants. Lets keep it going boys!! The goal is the boro, boys keep pounding that rock. Go Jackets.

Bulldog, is a Red Boiling Springs player. I think he was on the team in 05 when TC beat'em 91-0. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> He hated Coach Satterfield for it ever since. I don't think SP has ever played RBS huh?

Never played RBS but that explains his bitterness.

Bulldog, I since a little jealosy in your tone. Sounds like you have endured a beat down of your own at the hands of the Pirates. By the way, "overloading our what", if your man enough to think it be man enough to say it.

No Tom his beloved Bulldogs recieved that beatdown from us a few years back and bulldog 69 never got over it. That's why we were all in shock when he came on here acting like he was actually for us /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . He cussed poor Clint for two years after that slaughter in 05. But trust me he didn't hate it no worse than most of the TC fans did. I had the priviledge of watching that game and let me tell ya it was flat out embarrassing. It didn't matter what we did we scored. Offese every time they run a play and at least 3 maybe 4 touchdowns on defense. We scored probably 60 points that night with 2 and 3rd teamers. We would have scored with 4th teamers if we would have had any. It was really bad!! I have tons of respect for there kids at RBS to go out every week and play but i do wish that they would do something to fix some of there problems and atleast be competitive. Maybe next year bulldog 69 i'm pullin for ya.

SP has a good team. Not taking anything away, but TC wins easy. They will mop up the creekbank with the Pirates. Sorry guys, just ot good enough this year. Can't believe I'm saying this but.....go yellowjackets.

Durn this is unbelievable first a RBS fan and now a Commander fan. Whats next pigs flying or even better than that a Watertown fan. Could it be?? : /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />