SP at TC

purplegoldfan

Hey TD, you're on the wrong thread. This one is for SP & TC folks who are looking forward to tomorrow night's game. The SC folks are still Satterfield bashing on another site.

yeah i know ,i just got off that thread and it got me fired up again. i apologize to all TC fans , coaches and players. That is over and done, and regret we will not be playing each other again, it made for some real good county rival games. With all that being said ,I can't wait to watch this game between two great 1a football programs.I'm sure this is going to be a rumble on the creekbank tomorrow night.Don't tell the TSSAA this,but this game will be a real deal for $7,for any high school football enthusiast. Have a safe trip to all SP players and supporters,and good luck and a safe game to both teams.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know ,i just got off that thread and it got me fired up again. i apologize to all TC fans , coaches and players. That is over and done, and regret we will not be playing each other again, it made for some real good county rival games. With all that being said ,I can't wait to watch this game between two great 1a football programs.I'm sure this is going to be a rumble on the creekbank tomorrow night.Don't tell the TSSAA this,but this game will be a real deal for $7,for any high school football enthusiast. Have a safe trip to all SP players and supporters,and good luck and a safe game to both teams.

You're right about the $7 bargain. I'm surprised R. Carter hasn't tried to sell PSLs!

The pirates are getting ready to dock their ship in the creek! Just talked to a few players a minute ago and I have never seen them as focused for a game there was no cutting up with me or anything so I know the pirates are ready for battle and I know TC is as well! If you can not get pumped up for a game like this their is something wrong with you because in football, 1A football especially this is as big as it gets!

SP-34

TC-20

Speed kills! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The pirates are getting ready to dock their ship in the creek! Just talked to a few players a minute ago and I have never seen them as focused for a game there was no cutting up with me or anything so I know the pirates are ready for battle and I know TC is as well! If you can not get pumped up for a game like this their is something wrong with you because in football, 1A football especially this is as big as it gets!

SP-34

TC-20

Speed kills! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Its good to hear the players are really focused. I don't know about you but I am going to have a tough time sleeping tonight. This game has me so pumped up its driving the wife crazy.

Its good to hear the players are really focused. I don't know about you but I am going to have a tough time sleeping tonight. This game has me so pumped up its driving the wife crazy.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Poor woman /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I guess ill go ahead & put my prediction on here also cause I will be too busy tommorrow getting ready to head to the Creekbank. I cant wait! Like I said I was too young to be there 10 years ago & that was a good thing since I am a Pirate. We are number 1 in the state & Trousdale is number 2 just like 10 years ago. I really think this year will be a different outcome though. SP will come into Trousdale & you guessed it right TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> My prediction SP 42 Trousdale 40. Im sure I will be watching the best high school football game tomm night that I have ever seen. Go Pirates! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow just got caught up on my reading man was i behind!!! I can't hardly wait for tommorrow night shoot i'm so pumped up you'd think i was still playing. Let me tell you though that would be ugly you know i'm like Toby Keith said'i ain't as good as i once was'. But in all honesty i think this will definitely live up to it's hype or atleast i hope it will. There have been alot of sp fans bringing up several players names and giving them some love so here's some love for ours. Josh Cunningham #55/32 made the unselfish move from fullback to guard halfway thru his senior season. That to me is commendable and the true definition of a team player. Watchout for him cause he's a headhunter. Creigh Hall another senior is as solid as a rock and will bring everything on every play. Tacola Seay is a beast he is a hard runner and will lay the wood with the best of them. Austin Dillon is a very smart player and will ALWAYS be around the ball. Kraig Storey an unsung hero has made like 30 straight starts at offensive tackle and is a senior. Kyle Gregory is a young warrior only a sophmore but starts both ways and hardly ever comes off the field. Alex Gregory #50 remember this number. What an outstanding year this kid has had. in my opinion he has to be the most improved. What a warrior!! Bent Ford you can't say enough about this kid. What a talent i honestly don't believe he knows just how good he is. Joey Cox has to be one of the best cover corners in the state well at least he's one the best that we've had in a long time. The two headed monster at qb Craig Brown and Dillan Young great job guys. Finally Jared White he's changed field position and kept it in our favor all year long. Good luck on the mr football awards to you and Ford. Oh and not to forget probably the best looking shoes in the country those bring new meaning to the old statement 'it's gotta be the shoes'. I know there are definitely more unsung heroes on this team but that's just a few for you pirates to think about. Great job Jackets just remember to keep your eyes on the prize and don't rest till you hold up that gold ball!!! GO JACKETS!!!!

I talked to Mike in Walmart tonight and we were both so pumped up for the game. Just to be able to get in the car and leave to go to Trousdale will help matters. I know Mike will be warm for the game. He was pretty well buying all the cold weather gear they had in there. Do you think he's going to sell it? Yall be careful and I'll be on here sometime tomorrow talking a little more. This is going to be a long night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone I've talked with are planning on coming over there so this will be a good gate. To bad the T$$AA get's there share!!

It starts out as a low humm and by the 4th Qtr.it becomes a deafening roar that is everlasting,continious and quite maddening to the prey that has caused the disturbance.The attack is vicious and consuming until there is only a shell of the aggressor left only to be scattered among ruin and dashed hopes of countless opponents that has dared to challenge upon the hollowed ground known simply as the Creekbank.The Swarm is hungry,the time is right Pirates on the menu a delicacy indeed. JACKETS JACKETS JACKETS EVERWHERE RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! SIC EM JACKETS. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

This game is a great match-up. It looks like Sp has the speed advantage and Trousdale has an advantage in the kicking game(at least the kicker). Wish I could watch this game because it should be a dandy. Hope to see the pirates back in the boro again. The Tornadoes will be pulling for you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> SP 28 TC 27