SP at TC

purplegoldfan

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man O Man what a game I am nearly frozen but worth the trip.The Yellow Jackets played an outstanding game shutting down #21 but gave up a big play on a perfectly executed flea flicker from SP Qb who IMO was greatly underestimated by the Jackets that kid has a ton of arm.Pirate reciever drops ball on about a 50 strike giving TC the win.It was on of the greatest games I believe I have ever wittnessed on the Creekbank WOW! SP has nothing to be ashamed of they gave the Jackets everthing ,But The Jackets wanted it more.#25 for the Pirates is a little cocky but a outstanding playmaker he was in our backfield all night. SP you guys have a ton of talent all across the board I don't know if my old heart can take many games like that,but I gotta give it up to my Jackets way to go guys .Now go and lay it on the Indians GO JACKETS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah you're rite they did both have trouble, it's called defense!!!!

Thats right baby /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> , we all know defense wins championships. Offense feeds off the defense, and all that other stuff. TC defense was light out all night.

Man O Man what a game I am nearly frozen but worth the trip.The Yellow Jackets played an outstanding game shutting down #21 but gave up a big play on a perfectly executed flea flicker from SP Qb who IMO was greatly underestimated by the Jackets that kid has a ton of arm.Pirate reciever drops ball on about a 50 strike giving TC the win.It was on of the greatest games I believe I have ever wittnessed on the Creekbank WOW! SP has nothing to be ashamed of they gave the Jackets everthing ,But The Jackets wanted it more.#25 for the Pirates is a little cocky but a outstanding playmaker he was in our backfield all night. SP you guys have a ton of talent all across the board I don't know if my old heart can take many games like that,but I gotta give it up to my Jackets way to go guys .Now go and lay it on the Indians GO JACKETS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang It! Ya'll Defeated My Pirates. I'm Stunned, Apalled, Shocked, Speechless, Well not that but Congrats.

yeah you're rite they did both have trouble, it's called defense!!!!

Thats right baby /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> , we all know defense wins championships. Offense feeds off the defense, and all that other stuff. TC defense was light out all night.

AGREED!!!!!!!!! GREAT WIN GUY'S!!!!! #24 YOU THE MAN!!!!

OH MY!!!!!!! What a show!! That was one for the ages right there. I have never seen two defenses dominate a game like that. Two teams with very potent offenses just totally get shutdown. Unbelievable!! Sp that #25 is a beast he plays all over the field heck of an athlete. #2 is something special to i was expecting him to squirt free anytime but great job defense for holding him in check. Y'all have one the best defensive lines that i've ever seen also those guys were huge. Oh and great call on the touchdown play it took everybody by surprise. I honestly thought your receiver was gonna catch that ball at the end of the game whooooo was that close. Your qb made a great throw and the reciever had a few steps. All around great game just like every other TC/SP game i've ever watched. Classy program and classy fans. I wish we could play every year!!!

Now on to my boys! What a game guys! You played with discipline and huge heart tonight. You shut that speed down and played awesome defense. Enjoy this win and savor it for just a short time because the journey is not yet over it's only just begun. Keep your eyes on the prize. GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the channel 5 news and we got snubbed again!!!! We host the defending state champs and two undefeated teams. We don't even get an honorable mention. Pathetic truly pathetic!!! There were atleast two news crews from Chattanooga there and we can't get a sniff. Unbelievable!!! GO JACKETS!!!!!

No love for TC, baby! Some things never change.

This will be a low scoring game as it will be all defense.

This will be the best disciplined team SP has seen all year. they have good end play to keep SP from getting to the corners, and if Jones runs in between the tackles, he have to break a few tackles to get yardage.

Sounds like I made a decent prediction.

Congrats to both teams, they both are great.

Keep It Going Jackets.

I just watched the channel 5 news and we got snubbed again!!!! We host the defending state champs and two undefeated teams. We don't even get an honorable mention. Pathetic truly pathetic!!! There were atleast two news crews from Chattanooga there and we can't get a sniff. Unbelievable!!! GO JACKETS!!!!!

Agreed, I watched channels 2,4,and 5 and nothing about this game.

Pathetic. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="