SP at TC

purplegoldfan

David's played with that shoulder since the Boyd game. No he didn't take him self out.Rumeal was working in his spot during the week.It's too bad that as fans fans some of us have turned on the young men.I thought as you poster's say(it's a team , win or lose).Now the finger pointing and fault finding begins as always.Opinion's are 1 thing.But ever since the Grace game we as poster's have picked a different MVP.Look at all the game film,and not just the 1's you choose.It's sad.Now I know you people have children too.

I didn't say anything about MVP or anything and I'm not pointing fingers...you are thinking of other posters. Just stating what I saw. David said he needed out and Rameal went in. The shoulder was aggravated by the hits in the TC game...he wasn't favoring the shoulder at the start of the game.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say anything about MVP or anything and I'm not pointing fingers...you are thinking of other posters. Just stating what I saw. David said he needed out and Rameal went in. The shoulder was aggravated by the hits in the TC game...he wasn't favoring the shoulder at the start of the game.

He wasn't penciled in to play much defense during week of practice.I don't care about MVP either, it's the lack of respect of the kids.I just used your post to respond.None of us have a vote in the matter.It's just shows how much we think about all of these kids.I thought that the players coaches as well should take blame for wins and lost games.

OP says, Malcolm will be back, but Montrel is a senior. This thread has been quite all day of SP posters. Best guess is some have been disposing of them rose colored glasses. Sorry, but from OP to another old pirate it was not too difficult seeing a train wreck on the horizon with the streak and all the incohesiveness the Pirates displayed for the last several games.

I meant Montrell....I guess my vision has been a little off since I took off my rose colored glasses last night. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I have been worried if the Pirates would be up for the task of beating a really good football team like TC. Anyone that watched that game last night could see that they were well coached and ready to play. I believe our boys are well coached and were ready to play last night, but we just made too many mistakes. Penalties and missed assignments were the downfall on offense last night, but I give a lot of credit there to TC's defense. Offensively I thought we had a good gameplan, but we just did not execute. You know, next year will be interesting with the underclassmen coming back. I think we will be good, but will have the normal growing pains of replacing several seniors who have contributed to this team for several years.

David's played with that shoulder since the Boyd game. No he didn't take him self out.Rumeal was working in his spot during the week.It's too bad that as fans fans some of us have turned on the young men.I thought as you poster's say(it's a team , win or lose).Now the finger pointing and fault finding begins as always.Opinion's are 1 thing.But ever since the Grace game we as poster's have picked a different MVP.Look at all the game film,and not just the 1's you choose.It's sad.Now I know you people have children too.

Don't need to look at game film. KL has watched every ballgame this year. KL is not pointing fingers at anyone. Just stating that Montrell comes every week ready to play and leaves it all on the field. All KL is saying BossBro that if I had a vote in it, which I don't so don't worry, Montrell would be my vote for MVP. That is not knocking David at all, he is an exceptional athlete.

This was the first game this year when TC offense didn't score on there 1st possession.(Although we shoulda kicked the FG). So SP defense shut down the 2nd best offense in 1A. And TC defense shut the #1 offense down. If TC had kicked the FG in the 1st. It woulda been 8-0 when SP scored instead of 6-5. So TC made a few mistakes in the game also. SP kicking game is a terrible. That is something you guys need to work on down there. Your punter punted a 15 yd punt. You woulda been better off trying to bait an interception if you know what i mean.

Don't need to look at game film. KL has watched every ballgame this year. KL is not pointing fingers at anyone. Just stating that Montrell comes every week ready to play and leaves it all on the field. All KL is saying BossBro that if I had a vote in it, which I don't so don't worry, Montrell would be my vote for MVP. That is not knocking David at all, he is an exceptional athlete.

Why is everyone so scared of pointing fingers? It's easy to see several people in the know, Question an individaul agenda rather than team acomplishments.

This was the first game this year when TC offense didn't score on there 1st possession.(Although we shoulda kicked the FG). So SP defense shut down the 2nd best offense in 1A. And TC defense shut the #1 offense down. If TC had kicked the FG in the 1st. It woulda been 8-0 when SP scored instead of 6-5. So TC made a few mistakes in the game also. SP kicking game is a terrible. That is something you guys need to work on down there. Your punter punted a 15 yd punt. You woulda been better off trying to bait an interception if you know what i mean.

Wrong....didn't score on the first possession against my commanders. Congrats to TC. It was closer than I thought. Lots of our boys were out last night rootin for the Jackets.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Never took it as a knock.It just seems to be the fall out after a lose.Team is all there has ever been.I don't know why we should ever depart from that.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Never took it as a knock.It just seems to be the fall out after a lose.Team is all there has ever been.I don't know why we should ever depart from that.

Mr Bossbro i think i read on here that #2 is your son. If that is true let me start by saying man what an athlete. i was expecting him to break one everytime he touched the ball. I hope he gets a big scholarship somewhere and we can watch him play some sec football next year. As far as the game the other night i hate to see fans from both sides get on here and take away from a classic battle where the kids from both sides laid it all on the line. Both sides could have quit when they got behind or faced a little adversity but they didn't. All the crying about the refs[should have called this and shouldn't have called that] the cockiness, kicking,coaching, etc. It just takes away from what i thought was possibly one the best games that i've ever witnessed and the funny thing is i missed most of the first half because of work[i should have quit rather than missing part of such a great game but i really like to eat and no one wants to feed my big but]. Please fans appreciate what these boys give you the other night and appreciate all the hard work,sweat,blood,pain,and tremendous amount of time that these kids give to make a game like this possible. While others are out partying and having fun these kids are at the field house working hard. Just remember that when your posting stupid crap. As always i have extremely enjoyed the oppurtunity to play the pirates. What a great program and a great little town!! Thanks for the classic boys i'm proud of both sides!! Way to show alot of heart and lay everything on the line!!!