Franklin Rebels vs. Brentwood Bruins (Re-Match)

huskergymnast33

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this was a great game and with a fantastic atmosphere. Franklin's student section kept it going all night staying loud and keeping their team up....

Franklins offense looked a tag off tonight but still found ways to score i think they had about four dropped passes from the wr/rb. a couple of those being on 3rd down plays that would have changed the game completly.

but other than that Alex Ford once again proved he is a hoss who understands the concept of always keep your feet moving. one play he carried about 5 Bwood defenders for a bout 15 yards.

On the opposite end...... Franklin's d played amazing again in what should have been a shutput in my opinion. Brentweoods offense although did find more success than i though they would considering they passed the ball one time before that last drive and that was a trip option passs. Bwoods QB is a great runner and gave franklin fits all night so good job to him he kept Bwood in the game. The triple otion pass was the only reason they scored because if i remember correctly that was a 3rd down and Franklin had 3 guys in the backfield, so take out that trick play and this is a shutout.

and ok i was wondering about that keck too.

Congrats to the rebs get ready for White Station..... coming into your house take cre of business....

Congrats Franklin! Sounds like you had a great game! WS is looking forward to our trip next Friday. I looked at your school with Google Earth....looks nice out there. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Since you are the host team, how about spotting us a TD or 2.....just to be nice? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

And when are one of you going to start the "Franklin vs White Station" thread? There's not many posters from our area on CoachT, so I figured one of you would handle that.

WOW! What a game. 2 great defenses and one good offense. I was confident in the Rebels even when there were only 4 minutes left. It was good to see the FHS students rush the field (but stay in the stands until it was OVER to do so). Play of the game had to be on the final drive with Alex Ford carrying 4-6 guys about 15 yards downfield...built FORD tough! DEFENSE was crazy! They gave up some big yards early in the game on the option but settled down and then gave up a TD after a crazy pitch back 400 reverse pass trick play.

It was good to see the REBELS win this one and make BHS fans look silly for putting up signs that said "3-PEAT" and "STATE BOUND"...how'd that work out for ya?

Go REBELS!!!

WOW! What a game. 2 great defenses and one good offense. I was confident in the Rebels even when there were only 4 minutes left. It was good to see the FHS students rush the field (but stay in the stands until it was OVER to do so). Play of the game had to be on the final drive with Alex Ford carrying 4-6 guys about 15 yards downfield...built FORD tough! DEFENSE was crazy! They gave up some big yards early in the game on the option but settled down and then gave up a TD after a crazy pitch back 400 reverse pass trick play.

It was good to see the REBELS win this one and make BHS fans look silly for putting up signs that said "3-PEAT" and "STATE BOUND"...how'd that work out for ya?

Go REBELS!!!

how bout the sign that read WE OWN YOU! Looks like it!

Boastful Brenwtood??? Over-Confident? Dizzy Dean once said "It aint braggin' if you can do it." Truer words have never been spoken.

Feisty Franklin? When I think of the word "feisty" I think about a team who is scrappy and will fight to win. Nothing about Franklin is "feisty" or "scrappy." A "feisty" team does not give a game away in the fourth quarter. A "feisty" team does not fold-like-a-chair when the region championship is on the line.

Franklin fans will swarm this board name-dropping and talking about revenge, but let me tell you Rebels a few things. Your "poster-boys" #4 , who you all tote as the "best running combo in the state", but those two could not find their way around or through the B-Wood Defensive front, which in turn meant you O-line was not able to push our front-7 around. #9 (Mr football candidate) we saw, and conquered one "Mr. Football" last week.

How can you call Franklin "feisty"??? How is a Defense who could not get off a single block, "feisty"??? How is a Offensive backfield that could not get outside our Defense more "athletic"??? How is an O-line who continually missed blocks, "Feisty"???

When I think about the Franklin Rebels, I think about what they called the Hendersonville Commandos this past weekend..."OVER-RATED"

FEISTY IS AS FEISTY DOES......have a good holiday