New Coach at Blackman

2priceless

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe im just a hater, but ive always felt shad was highly overrated, even after winning his titles. he's still O-fer against that current oakland staff and i think it will always remain that way. i could also see him losing to smyrna annually, sure that would be fun for the bulldogs.

just doesnt make sense to me, since wells was supposed to be shadowens protege or something, unhappy with him so you bring the man himself in? i've been partial to blackman over the past few years but this makes it so easy for me to root against them. they got a champion on paper but if i were a kid in the program i wouldve loved to have the opportunity to be able to play for a guy like kevin dyson.

MTCS, things dont work out for a reason. obviously he wasnt your man, sorry all those efforts made last year were wasted.

im sure many will object to my post...my post objects your hire /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Heard ol'Willie got the job and asked his fellow college buddy from cumberland Springtime to be his DC. What do you have to say about that Mr. Footballman? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Are you ready for some football or drama /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Fred you are nuts! I would never work for Willie and he didin't play at Cumberland(who buy the way won the Mid South west Tittle). He blew his knee out running through the ropes at CU in the first drill of 2 a days. That was his only day on the team. PERIOD!!! He told the kids when he coached at Lebanon that he was CU's all time rushing leader. He lies so much it's easy to tell when he's doing it. His mouth is open.

Any details as to the rationale behind the decision? It just doesn't make sense for a coach to leave a program that he and his family "loved" for so many years to be in a christian environment with his children, only to leave after 4.5 months for yet another school.

Sounds like GREED may be the best place to start.