New Coach at Blackman

2priceless

E5 son you are crazy! willie j was the all time leading rusher in cumberland history. FBMan YOU DID NOT HAVE TO PULL OUT THE ROPE STORY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AMAZING!! you boys keep it real it has been a blast!

3P,

I will put my thumbs down and circle you till I complety bamboozle you. You just best keep your eyes on him and holler "crack" cause I'm tellin you Jerry Wayne will sloberknock you. I'll bet you a hot Pepsi out of the back of my truck Sceamin has lead the nation in back stabs, not rushing yards.

E5

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Croach @ Dec 9 2008 - 10:35 AM)

Can't wait to see where he lands for the 2010-2011 season!

I would say it is between Riverdale and Siegel, which ever one does not make the playoffs next season.

Why settle for 1 of them...there's always 2011-2012!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Please excuse my comments earlier about Shad. This situation was a VERY odd one to say the least. After doing some digging and finding out the background story of everything I can say that I would have done the same thing. MTCS has many problems within its own with the whole Waldron and Throneberry family situations. However, when Shadowens left Smyrna for MTCS, it was for family reasons, he left to watch his daughters grow up and be closer to them (In case you didn't know, having a business and job and maintaining a good family life is pretty hard). Problems arose when the Girls Basketball coach apparently didn't treat his older daughter right, Shad isn't a guy who is going to lash out at another person so he handled it the way any other Parent would, he pulled his kid. Now unfortunately he had to pick, Kids he had promised he had be there for, or HIS children, and he went with Family First. All I can say is may God bless Coach Shad, because he will be flamed for this FOR AWHILE, and it is unjust. If you yourself, can admit you wouldn't put your family first, then I have no respect for you.

Now for Blackman, lets just be honest, they are going to be STACKED this year. If I were Jeremiah I'd be looking for a way out of Smyrna after the season was over, now that this has happened, Blackman looks VERY tempting. Coach Williams ran a vanilla offense with possibly the best athletes in Smyrna (Did you see the defense?!?!?!). I do know one thing is for sure, Coach Williams isn't the favorite with certain players families, and now with the opportunity to get under Shad's wings..we may see A LOT of transfers. And also a lot of reunions, as stars from Blackman used to attend Smyrna Middle and know Jeremiah, Deon, Kece, a lot of the players who are in the rumor to be transferring. This will be interesting, VERY interesting.