How does the A-E football team deal with this?

BCsportsfan

Well Coach Graham can do just wanted the highly respected man at Maryville did a few years ago. Suspend them from the first quarter or half. I am pretty sure that is what he did for the players that were involved with the money making deal.

I have not read where Catholic has been acussed of recruiting, but I did just read were the boys from AE got ARRESTED for shop lifting. Just a little bit of difference I think.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think recruiting is a felony. Maybe they should check the 40 times during the Evading arrest pursuit. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

But it is against TSSAA's rules, shoplifting isn't and we're playing by TSSAA'a rules so let them play.

It's funny that Catholic's now trying to pay off the cops because it's time for their annual choke job in the playoffs.

Don't think recruiting is a felony. Maybe they should check the 40 times during the Evading arrest pursuit. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And thats with a 20" flatscreen under his arm!

Coaches can and should deal with kids who embarass the team. How many parents of incoming freshmen are going to want their kids influenced by this group ?

You don't see any problems from the kids on the field and that's what the coach is responsible for. Unlike Greenback who has a bunch of players kicked out of a playoff game for breaking rules.

Football is a privilege, not a right. The boys should be suspended from playing for an entire game or remainder of season. It's a shame they didn't think of their teammates before lifting. Those boys/young men should know that they represent their family, school, and community. They need strong consequences now so maybe they will think twice about doing it again in the future.

I feel bad for the other players, coaches, and school administrators because they are having a successful season. May the Lord be with them during this difficult situation and always.

You don't see any problems from the kids on the field and that's what the coach is responsible for. Unlike Greenback who has a bunch of players kicked out of a playoff game for breaking rules.

Two is now a bunch I guess.

I would wager the GB coaches would much rather have a kid guilty of an extra shove in a heated game than facing felony charges. You seem to lack the grey matter to see the difference , but there is one.

I don't have a horse in the race, I guess we will see Friday if AE wants to groom kids for a career at Florida state or some other thug U before becoming members of the long term members of the penal system.

It's a shame that the police couldn't have waited til their season was over to arrest them.

So football takes precedent over the property of a business. Your a genius.

You're probably right. Catholic has a lot of money to throw around. They probably just waited til this week because they didn't have any dirt on Kingston.

They will be proved innocent in the end.

Will they be "PROVED" innocent in the end, or will they be proven guilty. They cannot be proven or proved innocent, you are innocent until proven guilty. The evidnce does not appear in their favor.

Recruiting players is also illegal but Catholic's players are getting to play.

Proof and names of Catholic recruiting? Do you have some, if so you should present your evidence to TSSAA.

Wow is all I can say to your comments.

The coach is also responsible for helping mold productive members of the community. A coach shouldlet players know that playing is a privalege not a right and misbehavior will result in loss of the privalege. If the only thing a coach cares about is the performance on the field and not the overall well being of the players then that coach needs to be sent away, for he does the kids no good in the long run.

Last year Ranking kicked DI recruit and star player Sommers off the team because there were pieces of marijuana found in the front seat and back seat of his car. Rankin did not wait for a verdict, he did what a coach should do and kicked Brian off the team. That is discipline. No coddling him because he was a good player, there were standards to uphold on the team and the community. I hope that Sommers learned a valuable lesson from it as well.

I hope AE has some players sign with Florida State. One of the best all-time programs. They won't get to play there if they get kicked out of games like all the Greenback players did. They were probably just scared of Oneida anyway since they got destroyed the first time.

If they are good enough to play at FSU let them play....lol...Florida State is known for having thugs and winning...UT is known having pot heads and losing..this crap happens at ever school it just depends on how you deal with it...Look at Fsu and Miami they had their best teams when they were known as thugs and everybody respected them...does that make it right no, but they wanted to win so the coaches did what it took to win...as far as AE goes how bad do they want to win...is the school administrators in it for winning games or training the kids for the future