Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touchdown Oneida!!! 30 yard touchdown pass

13-10

Ok since Oneida's put 10 up so far against Trousdale does that mean they are better than S. Pitt who only put up 6? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

TC beat SP by 7 points and TC beat Oneida by 13 (with Mr. Football Finalist out for a lot of the game). SP took it to the wire; victory was in doubt until the last play ended. You decide which team is BEST.

TC beat SP by 7 points and TC beat Oneida by 13 (with Mr. Football Finalist out for a lot of the game). SP took it to the wire; victory was in doubt until the last play ended. You decide which team is BEST.

I think this game showed that the game last week (TC/SP) was for the state championship. I believe Oneida showed us all that they were better than most expected. I figured whoever won last week would get a good challenge from Oneida.

I read the posts here, but someone who was there, give us more details of what happened (turnovers, big plays). I wish this game had been closer to home and I would have been there.

Way to go, Jackets. What a great place to end the season -- in the Boro. Of course, wanting a win, but so proud of you either way. What a testament to all the players and coaches who have worked hard this year and proved that even with big changes in the program we can hold our own.

Congratulations and go get 'em, whomever "'em" may be. We'll know soon.

Guest Shocker0

Oneida took it down to the wire as well. The game was in doubt until the offsides on the punt near the end of the game. After listening to both games it sounded like Oneida was better to me.

I've seen 4 of TC's state championship teams and I played against 2 of them.

If this TC team wins state, it will be the least talented team at TC to win a championship.

I think that can tell how good of a job Creasy has done this year.

Well, I'll tell what coach Cheaty did tonight. First play of the game, he calls the ref over....Headset out. So, Oneida has to put their head set away. Low and behold, we all look up in the press box at the end of the 1st quarter...and there is a TC coach with a headset on! You know, If you have to cheat to win....I mean really.

You can be proud of Coach Cheaty if you like...thats bush leage and classless and it brings dishonor to your program.

Trousdale County boys should be very proud. Man, tough bunch of kids. I think we played them too long toe to toe. Probably should have gone to our passing game quicker. TC had one fumble. Oneida had one interception and a really bad penalty that gave TC a first down.

That wing T is tough to stop. The one trap play where the back cross killed our D. I tip my hat to the boys. Good tough kids. TC's fans are awsome. Into the game, cheering all the time and the Band....Dang, flat out rocks.

The old ref should retire. He missed a few illegal procedure calls. Dude...pay attention. However, I take nothing away from the boys at TC. They simply made more plays and got the job done.

I dont have a problem with losing. The Indians did very well tonight. I will be pulling for TC next week. But Coach Cheaty pulling this swarmy, used car sales man stuff.....Dang, that really kinda ruined the night.

Oneida took it down to the wire as well. The game was in doubt until the offsides on the punt near the end of the game. After listening to both games it sounded like Oneida was better to me.

assuming jo byrns gets through (its 19-7 jo byrns ahead) i think they'll be a pretty good challenge for trousdale. i dont know that they will win, but i think it will be a good game. 2 good hardnose defesnes goin at it.

Well, I'll tell what coach Cheaty did tonight. First play of the game, he calls the ref over....Headset out. So, Oneida has to put their head set away. Low and behold, we all look up in the press box at the end of the 1st quarter...and there is a TC coach with a headset on! You know, If you have to cheat to win....I mean really.

You can be proud of Coach Cheaty if you like...thats bush leage and classless and it brings dishonor to your program.

Trousdale County boys should be very proud. Man, tough bunch of kids. I think we played them too long toe to toe. Probably should have gone to our passing game quicker. TC had one fumble. Oneida had one interception and a really bad penalty that gave TC a first down.

That wing T is tough to stop. The one trap play where the back cross killed our D. I tip my hat to the boys. Good tough kids. TC's fans are awsome. Into the game, cheering all the time and the Band....Dang, flat out rocks.

The old ref should retire. He missed a few illegal procedure calls. Dude...pay attention. However, I take nothing away from the boys at TC. They simply made more plays and got the job done.

I dont have a problem with losing. The Indians did very well tonight. I will be pulling for TC next week. But Coach Cheaty pulling this swarmy, used car sales man stuff.....Dang, that really kinda ruined the night.

wait so if one coaches headset goes out, no one can use them?

wait so if one coaches headset goes out, no one can use them?

Right! and Oneida took theirs off....Then TC put theirs back ON the entire 1st quarter. I saw the coach...in the press box slowly take his head set off after 1,500 fans were pointing at him.

It didnt make that much difference in the game. but its cheap and weak and bush league. Bad Form.