White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RUN ON SENTENCE. SPELL CHECK. NO PERIOD AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCE. CITIZENS ARREST , CITIZENS ARREST , CITIZENS ARREST. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> JUST MESSING WITH YOU HOGAN. WE HAVE A LOT OF ENGLISH MAJORS ON HERE I WANTED TO MAKE FUN OF. AND YES, THATS FROM AN OLD ANDY GRIFFITH EPISODE.

Seriously, dude....there is a button on your keyboard that says Caps Lock....please unlock it.

Ruse?, hogan, choke, Irish, HappyHour or anyone: can you please get us back on topic?

I could have sworn there was a Dandy WH fan that is a mod..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ruse?, hogan, choke, Irish, HappyHour or anyone: can you please get us back on topic?

Poor guy. Bored with the talk of spelling and D1 players. Alrighty then. Your right. Let's talk a little foozball.

Catholic has the speed. White House has the size. Catholic has a little size. White House has a little speed. Coaching is even believe it or not. Or so I've heard. So. The real question is probably not who wants it more, as both teams being the close to state has got to bring out the want-to in both teams. The question is who can survive? "Oh no not I...I will survive....hey, hey (musical interlude)".

Still no score prediction for me.

I'll chime in tomorrow or so. Still doing a little snooping. Did actually make it to one Irish game this year, and caught them on wazoo a few times. White house? Saw a tape of Alcoa, and am going to check another out tonight. Station Camp. Anyway, 3rd Down will be big as I see it. "There's the big ah-ha." I do miss the Falcons being here. It just never got old.

ruse?

Here's my prediction:

WH:0

KC:1000

Alcoa beat white house so that means KC will cuz we can't handle speed and we can't type and spell right.

Don't play alcoa and lose by 25 or your team is horrible, and you can't win any game, white house has no speed no heart no players, no fans, and they live in the middle of nowhere. They can't play football they only won 12 games cuz they haven't played anyone. KC is the almighty of football!! all hail KC.

If white house could pay kids(like they pay refs) to play then I'm sure they'd be almighty.

But still no where close to KC.

I wonder what this thread will look like when wh lights up KC.

White House pulls out the win...24-21......knox cath fans all have carpal tunnel surgery from posting. Pope comes to Knoxville holds confessional.......and informs fans there is indeed another part of the state that can play good football.............and no.... the Pope is not going to stay all night in Alcoa.

White House always improves as much as any team in any class from beginning to end of season. Your best chances to beat them is the first third of the season. I was in White House on Tuesday....that town is really behind their team...people were signing up for pep buses everywhere.

Here's my prediction:

WH:0

KC:1000

Alcoa beat white house so that means KC will cuz we can't handle speed and we can't type and spell right.

Don't play alcoa and lose by 25 or your team is horrible, and you can't win any game, white house has no speed no heart no players, no fans, and they live in the middle of nowhere. They can't play football they only won 12 games cuz they haven't played anyone. KC is the almighty of football!! all hail KC.

If white house could pay kids(like they pay refs) to play then I'm sure they'd be almighty.

But still no where close to KC.

I wonder what this thread will look like when wh lights up KC.

haha- he^ used sarcasm.

RUN ON SENTENCE. SPELL CHECK. NO PERIOD AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCE. CITIZENS ARREST , CITIZENS ARREST , CITIZENS ARREST. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> JUST MESSING WITH YOU HOGAN. WE HAVE A LOT OF ENGLISH MAJORS ON HERE I WANTED TO MAKE FUN OF. AND YES, THATS FROM AN OLD ANDY GRIFFITH EPISODE.

Seriously... how old are you people? Between you and Captain CAPS...it's like listening to a cluster of middle school nerds in the mall arcade trying to act cool in front of the HS crowd and you're talking about nonsense. It's turned into a moron-o-thon and you've scared away all the logic.

Now I love to talk smack and stir-up a little rivalry, but you all just like to here your own voice. Page upon page of nonsense with no sign of puberty in your future.

What's next??? "Hey Catholic... Pull my Finger"

ok here is a couple of simple questions, who is KC s quaterback? 2nd string QB any good? Do they run from under center or shotgun snap? % of each? Who is the best running back. How many yards does he have this yr? TDs? Best Reciever. Yards? Catches? TDs?

ok that might get this thread back on the right track.

GO DEVILS>!