• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me they didn't concede.

I bet they went to bed.

How do you think the game will go?

[/quote

THINK IF HENRY COUNTY COMES OUT LIKE THEY DID AGAINST MELROSE, WE LOSE, IF HENRY COUNTY COMES OUT AND PLAYS BALL LIKE THEY HAVE THE REST OF THE SEASON, WE WIN, MAYBE NOT BY MUCH, BUT WE WIN. THERE SEEMS TO BE MISTAKES BEING MADE IN THE LAST TWO GAMES THAT WE SHOULD HAVE MADE EARLY IN THE SEASON. I HOPE THAT WE HAVE GOTTEN THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT. WHAT YOU THINK? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

players not focused for game. it was an away game and they weren't as hyped. they scored on first 6 possesions though. defense didn't allow a 2nd half TD if i'm correct.

How can you not be "hyped" for a quarter-final game? I am not talking about the offense I was talking about the defense. I wouldnt expect a slow non-athletic team to slow yall down. I just couldnt figure out how a team with a bland and slow offense could score that many first half points on you with your speed. Our team plays better on the road than we do at home primarily because our fans travel so well. I wouldnt be surprised to have as many HC fans at the game as HHS fans.

sorry im playing NCAA 09 also so im side tracked. but if yall r trying to be funny its not warking lol.

yall can talk once yall beat one of the BIG boys.

HHSFOOTBALLFAN22, CAN THE SAME NOT BEEN SAID ABOUT HILLSBORO? DIDN'T YOU ALL GET BEAT BY THE BIG BOYS? JUST WONDERING? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

see im better then it then yall lol. and that is friday

WHAT? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

HHSFOOTBALLFAN22, CAN THE SAME NOT BEEN SAID ABOUT HILLSBORO? DIDN'T YOU ALL GET BEAT BY THE BIG BOYS? JUST WONDERING? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

WHAT? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

yall havent and wont get passed us.

sorry im playing NCAA 09 also so im side tracked. but if yall r trying to be funny its not warking lol.

yall can talk once yall beat one of the BIG boys.

Melrose is and always has been one of the "big boys" and we have beaten them three times in a row. Yall have played two "big boys" this year and lost to them both. Injuries are part of the game. You have them and we have them so they are no excuse. I expect a great game Friday.