Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great the way Alcoa doesn't give Marion County much of a chance. Alcoa, your time has come and gone. Marion County is back. Marion County was the king of the Chattanooga area in the 90's. That rise is upon us again. Marion County will put a beat down on Alcoa this Friday. There is definitely a storm coming, but it's not a tornado, it's a large purple haze. Marion County shocks the state and beats Alcoa 28-7. The defense is just way too stout and will shut down Alcoa.

Marion County Football Is Back!

Our time has come and gone? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that is funny. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> There is know doubt that Marion County football is back. However to say your going to put a beat down on the TORNADOES is hilarious. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We are not Taft or Cannon Co. Which teams with winning records did you put a beat down too? How many points a game is Marion giving up. Alcoa gives up less than 4 points a game. Good luck and hope you get to see a competitive game.

How can you run out before a game even starts.....???

It was a matter of not knowing if we would be home or not. If we definitely knew we were going to be home, more would've been ordered. Plus, we're working on a "reduced staff" since it's Thanksgiving. (There are very few boosters who are alumni of AHS, so they haven't learned where there priorities are yet!)

There will be Chick-fil-A sandwiches and "Tornadoes" (frito pies). Plus, there will be hot vendor-style pretzels at the stand next to us, thanks to Mr. Fox! I"m sure the home concessions will have pizza, as well.

Don't worry, MC, you won't go hungry as long as you have the $$!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's great the way Alcoa doesn't give Marion County much of a chance. Alcoa, your time has come and gone. Marion County is back. Marion County was the king of the Chattanooga area in the 90's. That rise is upon us again. Marion County will put a beat down on Alcoa this Friday. There is definitely a storm coming, but it's not a tornado, it's a large purple haze. Marion County shocks the state and beats Alcoa 28-7. The defense is just way too stout and will shut down Alcoa.

MC football is back there is no doubt about it, but saying that your gonna beat down on the defending 4 time state champs might be a little to bold of a statement. I think MC will come in and play a tough game and leave it all out there but on the matter of MC "beating down" on us, not a chance. Alcoa Wins 28-7

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Man u need to wake up and smell the roses! The chance of marion beating ALCOA is like slim to NONE. If yal beat ALCOA i will drive to marion myself and shake everyone of the footballs players hands.

Well, those Warriors are still alive! Kind of like being on life support though! SCHS09 you need to have your head checked. It's obvious you are jealous of Marion, I think I know why. Seq. hasn't beat Marion since 1990!! That would make me hold a grudge as well. We are pulling for the Warriors up here in Nashville, go get them. Should be a good game for a little while. I'm just glad one team from Marion is still playing! SP came up here and did what I expected them to do, LOSE. Good Luck Warriors. The Champ is rooting for you.