Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you said the same thing before we traveled to the "dreaded Hole" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And when it is all said and done you will tell someone you will win as the underdog, and we will respond with "You said the same thing before you traveled to Alcoa."

Glover told us the same thing as well. It is ok though, I'd go back to the hole anytime.

And when it is all said and done you will tell someone you will win as the underdog, and we will respond with "You said the same thing before you traveled to Alcoa."

Glover told us the same thing as well. It is ok though, I'd go back to the hole anytime.

Well, wheres the fun in saying "Your right, your going to beat us"? I'd go back to hole to, that was a good game to watch. Oops off topic, Marion beats Alcoa........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ha idk if those six s horses above could do it either

Those are just ghosts of the 1990 season /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ...........them MC fans sure do like living in the past.

I guess I would too, if I was getting ready to play a team that has CURRENTLY won 4 straight Tennessee State Championships /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can anyone give me the stats of the Marion County Boyd game?

Just something I've noticed: MC fans are only saying that they're going to win, but have yet to answer any questions with specifics on their players/team. Rankin has even said that we don't do anything special; everybody knows what we do.

Go ahead, try to keep it quiet on here, MC fans! Rankin & Co. have the film and know what's up!

well marionforlife no one is drying to down the play of you guys.......BUT YOU CAN NOT MATCH UP YOUR TALENT WITH THERE TALENT ...they have way to much ...especially on the defensive side of the football.......there is only one way for you guys to make dent on alcoa and that is to play smarter then you can ever play....and play your guts out like there is no tomorrow .....(takes some talent as well) but you cant go out saying that you will match up.....i really am looking forward to the game...well if you wanna call it that....i looking forward to an alcoa burger as well /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i still say alcoa by 30 or more

We won't have burgers Friday, booster club ran out. We will have to go to BOH. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />