Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

Who was out tonight? Also who was nicked up tonight? They will have to block better next week or I'm afraid their run may come to an end. Milan is very motivated to stop Alcoa.

D. Warren and #6 Robinson at linebacker. Robinson is nicked up, Conner Miles looked like he was holding his shoulder. Looked like it might have been a stinger. Milan will definitely bring it.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the offense needs to step it up! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Where did the balanced offensive attack I watched earlier in the season go? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

When did Alcoa start running the ball 90% of the time? This offense now looks vanilla and predictable........ /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

I hope we're just holding back and not showing all of our cards? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I will have to say our offense was very bland. We need to spread the field more. We played a tight formation the whole second half. Maybe they did this to protect the quarterback due to Marion blitzing.

Well here it goes, Its time to reveal myself even those most already know. #11 Chris Martin wants to tell all the fans thank you for the wonderful support. I am very thankful for all of the fans. You all bring alot to the games and some much needed enthusiasm and fire to the program. Now to my teammates i love everyone of yall and it was an honor to play my Senior year with all of you fine young men. It has been the best year of my life. Now for the Alcoa players...Yall are very tough and played hard, very fast defense. I got pretty upset when the coaches kept trying to score when it was 30-14 with 18 seconds to go. Well im proud of the defense for stopping them. Yall wanted a game and got one. Great year boys i love all of yall!!!!

The Great Martinez

Class of 09 We brought Marion County Football Back!!!!!

I will have to say our offense was very bland. We need to spread the field more. We played a tight formation the whole second half. Maybe they did this to protect the quarterback due to Marion blitzing.

The offense, I've watched the last 3 games will not get it done next week.

I guess we forgot how to throw the ball? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Congrats to a very tough MC team. They hung in there much better than I gave them credit for. They were a tough, well coached team. Congrats to Alcoa on another trip to Murfreesboro. I believe Alcoa must step it up to assure another state title. They may win playing at their current level, but they did not play up to the dominant level I've seen in the past.

Congrats to both teams. Marion, you made it to the Semifinals... No one thought that a few months ago but you proved you had what it took. Congrats Alcoa. I wish you guys nothing but the best of luck at the Boro. I really hope to see you guys again next year.

Unless we play during the regular season you won't be seeing us. We'll be playing 3A in the playoffs to your 2A.

Again, good game MC.

The big adjustment as going two tight and running the ball right up the gut.

Marion had all 11 players within 5 yards of the ball. We broke a few tackles in the second half and the offense got the job done. Late in the game depth took over and fresh bodies on the o-line sealed the deal. No there were no reverses, middle screens or anything else that would have slowed down the blitz, But there IS a week 15 and we got to move forward.

Defensively, The beat goes on....Still can't hit the home run. good touch on the second pass for the touchdown. Tallent had him covered, receiver made a great play.

I for one don't mind lining up and running right at people. Didn't it work? Nothing takes the fight out of a team like lining up and running straight at them and being successful. Plus, I thought it was obvious that we needed to keep the Marion County offense off the field. Just my two cents. Congratulations to Marion County on a great season.

OK guys... here I am for my serving of Crow.... We didn't win the game like I said we would..... but Alcoa knew we were there...... Congrats to the Tornadoes and good luck in the Boro.... Represent the East well.....

Now.... for the Warrior players.... You have absolutely nothing to hang your heads about.... you came out, fought hard and played a good game..... it just wasn't meant to be this time around..... Take some time off, rest up and get ready to hit the weight room in a few weeks to prepare for next year..... As for the Seniors.... It's been a great ride watching you guys play.... you have grown into outstanding young men.... no matter where you may find yourself later in life, you can always hold onto to the memories and friendships that you made during this outstanding season.... Good luck to all of you..... God Bless!...........

OK guys... here I am for my serving of Crow.... We didn't win the game like I said we would..... but Alcoa knew we were there...... Congrats to the Tornadoes and good luck in the Boro.... Represent the East well.....

Now.... for the Warrior players.... You have absolutely nothing to hang your heads about.... you came out, fought hard and played a good game..... it just wasn't meant to be this time around..... Take some time off, rest up and get ready to hit the weight room in a few weeks to prepare for next year..... As for the Seniors.... It's been a great ride watching you guys play.... you have grown into outstanding young men.... no matter where you may find yourself later in life, you can always hold onto to the memories and friendships that you made during this outstanding season.... Good luck to all of you..... God Bless!...........

you said it all purplegrad..... amen.....