Franklin Rebels vs White Station

Franklin goes into this game with a 35-13 avg score over opponents in the regular season and White Station goes into the game with a 27-12 eavg score. In the playoffs, FHS has a 29-7 avg score and White Station has a 34-18 avg score. FHS has a defense that is on fire right now and should be the favorites in this home game next FRIDAY night. LET'S GO REBELS!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The REBS will advance to Murfreesboro and are my pick to win it all.

Yet another Williamson County team "representing"!

Good Luck Rebs!

>Wonder if Oakland and Ooltewah realize they are already playing for a silver ball? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck Rebs!

>Wonder if Oakland and Ooltewah realize they are already playing for a silver ball? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OAKLAND is very proud to be as far as we are. Nothing I would like better than to be playing for GOLD against a Donnie Webb defense. My son played for DW back in 98 when we won gold and we are very beholden to him for many things. I am thrilled for him and Franklin as I know he is happy for OHS.

You may want to find out a little more about the teams you are referring before making such a BOLD statement. I don't know much about Oakland but I can tell you that Ooltewah may just have the strongest defense in the state this year. They are big and they are fast. And don't even think about running on them, just ask Faragut as they only mustered -3 yards on the ground against them. Faragut had been putting up huge numbers on the ground against a lot of other good teams.

Looking forward to Oakland this Friday and hopefully meeting one of the west TN teams in BORO.

Go Owls!

Good Luck Rebs!

I hope White Station makes you eat your words. You will be the reason for jinxing your own team. All four semi finalist teams are in the hunt for a reason. There is no favorite to be honest and everyone is gunning for oakland(since WE beat the back to back state champs and nearly shut them out) not the franklin rebels.

You may want to find out a little more about the teams you are referring before making such a BOLD statement. I don't know much about Oakland but I can tell you that Ooltewah may just have the strongest defense in the state this year. They are big and they are fast. And don't even think about running on them, just ask Faragut as they only mustered -3 yards on the ground against them. Faragut had been putting up huge numbers on the ground against a lot of other good teams.

Looking forward to Oakland this Friday and hopefully meeting one of the west TN teams in BORO.

Go Owls!

He made a very BOLD statement! Ooltewah does have a tuff defense and on avg is giving up 9 points a game all season. Oakland is first among opp ypg and i dont even remember Smyrna getting in the red zone at all last night. Oaklands running game is very diff from Farragut. Instead of you stopping one back try to stop 5 and one of the backs also plays QB and has his own packages. Dont think about running on them? ok well we can throw the ball effectively and we have a very clutch offense converting on crucial 3rd downs and 3 back 2 back 4th downs to put the Smyrna game away.

Not taking anything away from Ooltewahs offense or defense..

Franklins D in my humble opinion has not given up a legitimate touchdown in the playoffs(HL=0, HV= fake FG, and one against third stringers, BW= triple reverse pass on third and long=lucky) i expect the trend to continue or atleast think that WS will have a lot of trouble putting up alot of points on a stout Franklin D

dont get to cocky. White Station is no push over

From what I've heard and read, WS is a team to be respected on both sides of the line, but they will meet a team that is well respected on both sides. Franklin's advantage is the skill of the O line to open holes for RBs and give the QB time to pass, QB who does it all and reads defenses well, receivers who outrun their coverage, and let's not forget a Defense that is tough to score on - either run or pass. This Rebel team will win Friday! Not cocky; we just believe in our team!

FHS 21

WS 7 -maybe