Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BCS, I have no problem with you or most of your posts for that matter. If ever there is a Milan-Alcoa thread that doesn't have over zealous fans arguing with one another I'll quit posting. Deep down we both know that this Friday our respective team will play the hardest fought and most important game they have ever played. One team will win, one team will lose, and every player will have done something most high school athletes never will; represent their team in a state championship.

As for your earlier attempt at a gentleman's wager with hufstedler; he isn't a gambler, I am. I've got a wager for you with different stakes. Coacht is sustained by advertisements, not plus memberships. Having a plus membership doesn't really afford any benefits. I have no desire to attain one nor to further yours. High school football programs, however, are not sustained by advertisements but by donations. Here is my wager:

If Alcoa wins, I will write and mail a check, payable to Alcoa's football booster program, for $20. I'll even send it to you if you assure me it will be given to the booster club. (so you'll know I upheld my end of the bet)

If Milan wins, I would expect you to write and mail a check, payable to Milan's Quarterback Club, for $20. You would have to live with the fact that you helped pay for our championship rings.

Deal?

Again, you are the one trashing people. Do you understand that I don't think you really have a clue what you are talking about? I bet many of the Alcoa fans probably agree. Let it be.

I have a clue huf, your a hater and can not stand that I have all Alcoa's state titles on display. From the start, it got under your skin. Well that's tough............Alcoa has won 5 state championships since Milan did it in 1999. And that eats at you that I display it. You want all of us Alcoa fans to have big time respect for Milan. Yea, We respect for geting to the championship and the rest will have to come on the field. That's all the respect Milan has earned so far.

From your first post, I knew you had a "chip" on your shoulder and was simply a HATER. It was then I knew I could play you like a fiddle! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

okay everybody. first of all. this will be the hardest hitting football games of the year. Moo G will run the rock for a hundred + yards while Avery Williamson and Christian Coleman, who may very well both be future D1 star players, will lead the Milan defense to a huge win. no offense to Alcoa's opponents but they havent played anyone this good since Maryville.I have seen them play and seen film on them. these teams are mirror images of each other.Milan's o-line will be the difference in this game and i think Milan pulls the upset in a running affair. 21-20 /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> White House would beat Milan! Westview.........17-14! Keep talking.

Swingjuice:

Your reference to our schedule just doesn't fly. We play Wartburg much like Milan has to play Dresden: They're in our region. We play who we play for 1 of 2 reasons: 1) They're in our region and we didn't have a choice, and/or 2) They're the only ones who will man up and play us. You have no idea how many schools in the area said no when we asked them for a game.

Here's the reality: On paper, both of these teams look pretty much the same. Strength of schedule has Alcoa at 25 and Milan at 39. So, the stats say Alcoa had a tougher schedule. Strength + success has Milan as 1 and Alcoa at 2. End of story.

I'm looking forward to the game on Friday. Hope it's as good of a game as the paper suggests. Speed doesn't show on film (on both sides of the ball). I gotta go with my Tornadoes to win. I think depth will definitely play a role in this one!

It's gonna be a long week! Good luck to Milan...hope the fans have a safe trip to the 'boro!

Again, Fridays game will not be played on past records or history. It will be played on the emotions of Friday night and the will to ride home with the GOLD ball in hand. The two best teams in the state in 2A will meet. Both schools and their fans have an accomplishment to be proud of-win or lose. Good luck to both schools, pray for a week of injury free preparation and a safe trip for all to Murfreesboro.

Until now, you didn't know high school football was played in December! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As a matter of fact, you haven't posted on a football board since Sept 4....until now.

I guess you enjoy trolling. Go back to the (girls) basketball boards where you belong poser.

Swingjuice:

Your reference to our schedule just doesn't fly. We play Wartburg much like Milan has to play Dresden: They're in our region. We play who we play for 1 of 2 reasons: 1) They're in our region and we didn't have a choice, and/or 2) They're the only ones who will man up and play us. You have no idea how many schools in the area said no when we asked them for a game.

Here's the reality: On paper, both of these teams look pretty much the same. Strength of schedule has Alcoa at 25 and Milan at 39. So, the stats say Alcoa had a tougher schedule. Strength + success has Milan as 1 and Alcoa at 2. End of story.

I'm looking forward to the game on Friday. Hope it's as good of a game as the paper suggests. Speed doesn't show on film (on both sides of the ball). I gotta go with my Tornadoes to win. I think depth will definitely play a role in this one!

It's gonna be a long week! Good luck to Milan...hope the fans have a safe trip to the 'boro!

just wanted to say classy post there tornado gold very classy