4A State Championship Game

FBEmeritus

Well, if your opinion mattered, then maryville would be screwed!, but since it don't i think we will be ok?

To The bandwagoner whose name is BLDRUNNER, just bc ur teams not there doesnt mean you cant cheer for maryville? ok?

Also to Mr. Bandwagon, its true that the kids from 01 and 02, are no longer with maryville, but kids from 06 are, and if im not mistaken, mr GQ is still on our side too?

in YOUR opinion, maryville is the 3rd best in the state? let me guess

1. Hillsboro?

2. Henry County?

3. Maryville?

O ok that makes sense, considering Maryville streak is 74-0, and Hillsboro couldnt win 9 in tha regular season this year? Nor HC win 14 with the postseason?

So until you , or any1 for that matter gets close to beating Maryville, sit down, shut up! and deal with it that Maryville is the Best in the state! Or they have been for the last 5 years, !!!!

Oh and towards Alcoa, i consider you better than HC or Hillsboro, so MY oppinion is

1. Maryville

2. Alcoa

3. HC

4. Hillsboro

Deal with it, bc in maryville, every season has 15 wins

Your reasoning is just terrible. Ranking don't matter and the truth is till someone beats MHS they are the best but the loss is coming sooner or later. We just want it to be sooner.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if your opinion mattered, then maryville would be screwed!, but since it don't i think we will be ok?

To The bandwagoner whose name is BLDRUNNER, just bc ur teams not there doesnt mean you cant cheer for maryville? ok?

Also to Mr. Bandwagon, its true that the kids from 01 and 02, are no longer with maryville, but kids from 06 are, and if im not mistaken, mr GQ is still on our side too?

in YOUR opinion, maryville is the 3rd best in the state? let me guess

1. Hillsboro?

2. Henry County?

3. Maryville?

O ok that makes sense, considering Maryville streak is 74-0, and Hillsboro couldnt win 9 in tha regular season this year? Nor HC win 14 with the postseason?

So until you , or any1 for that matter gets close to beating Maryville, sit down, shut up! and deal with it that Maryville is the Best in the state! Or they have been for the last 5 years, !!!!

Oh and towards Alcoa, i consider you better than HC or Hillsboro, so MY oppinion is

1. Maryville

2. Alcoa

3. HC

4. Hillsboro

Deal with it, bc in maryville, every season has 15 wins

I never said Maryville was the third team in the state, Roadwarrior6 did..You can jump on me, but make sure you have your facts straight .

How do they win 15 games a year? By staying in 4 A. even though for years they have been a 5 A school. Let's not get too hyped up about a few cupcake wins.

How do they win 15 games a year? By staying in 4 A. even though for years they have been a 5 A school. Let's not get too hyped up about a few cupcake wins.

Eye beeleeve we are inn 6A....And eye promise aftur we eat tha Oke Gridge "cupcake" next yeer "not to get too hyped.".............Especially after Clinton haz allreddy took tha Wildcats milk munny this yeer....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well everything is shaping up like normal. Maryville has another undefeated season, a birth in the SC game to continue history and a team they beat soundly about every year gets more hyped up press front page press. I open today??™s paper, or should I say the Maryville Daily Mullet Wrap thinking I might find a few stories about The Rebels. But nope, it's all Alcoa all the time, again this year. Nice pic on the front page of the tornados lifting last years 2A gold ball and there is no doubt the number five in a row is just hours away in another cake walk. But the most storied Football Program in the state of Tennessee gets one story about two brothers on the MHS team. OK story, but not even close to quality any coverage of the Rebels. In fact most of the Rebel coverage was about how fast Hillsboro is! We got it, how about our kids?

I wish Alcoa well but they are not the program Maryville has been over the past 10 years, but then again no one has been. Maybe tomorrow??™s paper will have a story or two about the Rebels. I am breaking with tradition and will watch the Alcoa game on TV at home tonight before heading out for the Rebel game. I don't expect the 2A game to be much of a contest again but more like a track meet. Alcoa seems to have peaked well again and the ole' been there factor is really a plus for the two Blount County teams. I expect the Tornados to win handly.

Murphy Fair gave the Rebels a decent story on his web page but even he is picking Hillsboro. (Again) Even though he picked Henry Co to be there tomorrow night. He also picked Alcoa.

Too bad Maryville doesn??™t have a quality paper like Greenville, Elizabethton or Morristown. They all have a better local paper than Maryville does. Travel safe everyone.

Well everything is shaping up like normal. Maryville has another undefeated season, a birth in the SC game to continue history and a team they beat soundly about every year gets more hyped up press front page press. I open today?€™s paper, or should I say the Maryville Daily Mullet Wrap thinking I might find a few stories about The Rebels. But nope, it's all Alcoa all the time, again this year. Nice pic on the front page of the tornados lifting last years 2A gold ball and there is no doubt the number five in a row is just hours away in another cake walk. But the most storied Football Program in the state of Tennessee gets one story about two brothers on the MHS team. OK story, but not even close to quality any coverage of the Rebels. In fact most of the Rebel coverage was about how fast Hillsboro is! We got it, how about our kids?

I wish Alcoa well but they are not the program Maryville has been over the past 10 years, but then again no one has been. Maybe tomorrow?€™s paper will have a story or two about the Rebels.

Murphy Fair gave the Rebels a decent story on his web page but even he is picking Hillsboro. (Again) Even though he picked Henry Co to be there tomorrow night.

Too bad Maryville doesn?€™t have a quality paper like Greenville, Elizabethton or Morristown. They all have a better local paper than Maryville does.

Oh. PULEEEZ!!! One day out of the year Alcoa doesn't live in the shadow, and you get all upset! The reason they do that is because we play on Friday, ya'll are Sat. I'm sure there will be plenty in the paper tomorrow, Sun., Mon., Tues., etc.

Get over yourself.

Oh, and: Go Rebels!

Good Luck Maryville! Not that you need it. This Alcoa fan will be in attendance to cheer you all on.

FBE- Really now. I mean seriously. We play tonight so they highlight us today. You all play tomorrow. You will get your attention then. Why would they focus on Maryville on Alcoas game day.

Actually, Alcoa will probably again get top billing tomorrow if they win tonight. Make no mistake, I know of no Rebel fans who aren't pulling for Alcoa.