franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Championship game was between Franklin & Brentwood in round three. This game at MTSU is a mere formality for Franklin to play it out the rest of the way.

Man, I guess our boys should just go ahead and turn in their pads. Clearly Franklin is a cut above the rest /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />. However, Ive always been one for letting the play on the field speak for itself, so I think our boys we will go out there and give it their best and see if we can make a game of it.

Man, I guess our boys should just go ahead and turn in their pads. Clearly Franklin is a cut above the rest /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />. However, Ive always been one for letting the play on the field speak for itself, so I think our boys we will go out there and give it their best and see if we can make a game of it.

That fan was from ravenwood. Be assured that after 4 years ago no franklin player or fan is going into this game cocky. A lot of respect for Oakland as we used to play and of course no one will forget good ole donny webb going up against his old team. Going to be a fun atmosphere Saturday night

Championship game was between Franklin & Brentwood in round three. This game at MTSU is a mere formality for Franklin to play it out the rest of the way.

/wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Wait... when did they move the championship to round three??? Boy I'm glad someone reminded me I was about to go to the game next weekend! Come on there is a reason both these teams are in the championship, this should be a great game and after the way Oakland played against Ooltewah I think they stand a very good chance at knocking off Franklin.

But since you seem to know more than all the rest of us on here when is the championship for AAA basketball? I'd like to see that game. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />